Interesting swap...

2000 BMW Z3 + SR20DET = http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dgreen782001/my_photos

i’ll give him props for the work, but thats just wrong!

why is that wrong? it’s fucking sweet?

great looking roadster+ indestructable (sp) engine = sweet in my book

:word: pretty good idea there

Considering the SR and work to install it probably cost less then a supercharger/turbo setup for the stock BMW motor… :gotme: Never really priced out those kind of upgrades for a BMW.

Either way, can’t say that I’ve seen anyone do this swap, let alone think of it.

That swap is about as wrong as putting a domestic engine in an import…we all know which one…

JK guys :wink:

Very cool car :tup:

:tup:

that’s brilliant. makes GOBS more power than a shitty z3 engine w/ a blower any day of the week, unique, and def. cheaper…

i don’t know about cheaper … although i don’t know how much that swap would be. i know a decent SC (320WHP, 309Torque) runs about $4000 for that engine

they put srs in anything these days

nissan parts = waaaaay cheaper than bimmer parts. I like the idea, but is it fast?

like LS1’s

it’s bad ass. genius swap. i bet it’s a lot cheaper than FI on that shit motor they come with.

I call BS :bsflag:

No fucking way are you getting 320WHP out of the 4cyl, or did you fail to notice that’s what the guy had in the car? You do realize many Z3s are 1.9L??

i would rock it… wiring must be a pain…

thats sick, i like it!

hotness…i like how he fixed the shifter issue

good call … didn’t see all the pictures. saw M bumper/gills/rear so assumed it was an M roadster to start. damn those german ricers :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d rock an LS1 in one… triple black.

Actually I think that is a good idea :wink: