Internet Options?

ok, right now i have adelphia/time warner/road runner or whatever the hell its called, and its getting slower by the day (or so it seems). right now, i have my cable and internet all tied into one bill, and i want tog et rid of time warner/adelphai all together, so i plan on getting Direct TV or something to that effect. anyway, what other internet options do i have? id really like Verizon DLS, unfortunately, thats not available in my neck of the woods yet. i dont want something thats gonna cost a ton of money either.

u have no other option. its cable or dsl. since u dotn have dsl avaliable u got nothing. t1 is way to overpriced.

you could go with satalite

ROFL

T1 isnt that bad

last time i checked t1 is 400 a month

Just out of curiousity did you try doing anything to fix the issue. Unfortunatly there aren’t really too many options out there.

what could i do to resolve this? i keep up on my ‘computer maintanence’ (cleaning out the cache, cookies, temp files, history, etc) and do that on a regular basis, so i dont think thats it. any other suggestions u can make?

Have you run a connection speedtest? That would be a great start. :slight_smile:

hmmm… aldelph/TW seems the same here so far(Tonawanda)?

Do what he said. Run a speed test.

RR has been great to me so far, nothing but an increase in speed.

Verizon FiOS is coming very soon. I can’t wait!

I recommend adelphia/TW for internet. My speeds are great.
Get your computer/connection checked out…

2 weeks ago I was out in west seneca (by the southgate plaza) and I spotted FIOS signs :smiley: :smiley: its getting closer! They were working on something and had like 3 or 4 signs that said " Stop and ask me about FIOS internet service".