Intestinal Virus FTL

Has anyone every had this? I went to Blakeslee, PA this past weekend and got super sick. The only thing I ate on Friday was a burger when I was there ans a bagel on Saturday before I came home. 103 degree temperature, toilet time every ten minutes, and a fucking horrible headache blows. My temperature keeps fluctuating up and down between 99-103. I will be going to the doctors tomorrow if this shit don’t get better.

never get intestinal flu man…what you got is cake…you cant even drink water or anything for that matter with intestinal flu. it was bad

I like your caption under your name “Sean=fancypants”. I’m sure there is a hidden relevance to that, but in this case…I bet your pants aren’t so fancy right now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hope you feel better man…drink lots of water and maybe an immodium in the meantime.

sorry to hear about your mudd butt

feel better soon :slight_smile:

the sux. hope you feel better soon

hope you feel better

The only thing worse is haveing the shits and the pukes at the same damn time.

hope you get better quick…

i never heard of it

I had the stomach flu before,but what you have sounds different

If it’s anything like I had, its the same just worse…:eek2:

intestinal flu really sucks…you puke anything you take in and have mudd butt at the same time. I was tryin to take anti nausea medicine when I had it and I was just puking it right back up. it is nothing to mess with. take a teaspoon of water every 5 min for an hour, then go to 2 for the next hour and so on so you dont get dehydrated