Ugh the stomach flu SUCKS!!!

It’s 2:39 AM, I can’t sleep, I’m sick to my stomach, my head is KILLING me and my back aches all over… I fucking hate the flu, and even more than that… I hate being sick to my stomach. Since I can’t sleep… SOMEONE come in and chit chat… I’m bored.

Binge and purge, wtg!

Slit and Cut… I’ll even send you the razor blades and blood thinner. :slight_smile:

Okay. =)

i just pooped :slight_smile:

http://www.monkeylounge.us/puke.jpg

thank u chris. just what i wanted to see after eating

LMAO You guys are special. :slight_smile: I’ve seen MUCH grosser shit than that though, you’re gonna have to try harder. lol

Mustve came across the thread of effinggreats knee knockers… I puked too.

:rofl

Time to ban the new girl.

i had a stomach flu once before, last year. first time in my life. gawd that sucked so much. i feel your pain!

That’s right cool kid. Hop on the band wagon of late night guys who don’t like me. LMAO Watch me care too. rolls eyes

This fucking sucks. I don’t really know WHAT I have, but I welcome death at this point. Hot flashes, cold chills, dizzy spells when I stand up, pressure in my head/face/sinuses, stuffy nose, I feel like I’m gonna throw up but I can’t… basically, I have whatever it was the Scott and his daughter’s had just times a fucking million cuz I’ve been running my ass ragged trying to make Christmas PERFECT.:banghead

i had a stomach thing a few years back. went something like this…

the ex gf had it, i stayed home to take care of her. then i got it. went to work, ate a lot of food because that what i do, felt funny so i went home. puked up a lot of beef, carrots and potatos, then turned around and shit my brains out. this went on for about 10 hours and i lost about 10 lbs of fluids. i was so flat and felt/looked like hell!!! it was right b4 x-mass because i remember going back to work and going to the x-mass party and not eating anything.

Well, it went something like this for my house…

Scott’s daughter Trinity stayed home from school cuz she wasn’t feeling well, she threw up a couple of times, then was better for a few days and started doing it again, except she threw up AT school. She came home, we took care of her. A day or two later, I make him something quick to eat before work, he goes to work and seems perfectly healthy. I get a text an hour later telling me he just threw up, but it staying at work. Another hour later, I get a text saying he threw up 3 more times and will be home in 20 minutes. I go home from shopping a few hours later, take care of him and against my better judgement, sleep in the same bed with him. Then the night before last, his youngest daughter yack’s all over my couch and continue’s to throw up randomly until about 3am. I went to bed early that night cuz I was feeling icky… NOW, I’m getting the full on, whatever the hell it is they had and I hate my life. :frowning:

Why??? Why is it that ONLY when I’m sick people wanna fuck with me in real life… my landlord just showed up and feels the need to bitch at me about randomly frivelous garbage. I’m standing on the backporch in jeans and three shirts, holding my stomach and trying not to vomit on him… I HAD to of been turning colors standing there. I shoulda thrown up on him… but then he would have had something else to bitch about.