So, I missed basicly the whole super bowl...

b/c i have a horrible stomache flu. is there somewhere i can watch it??

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

have links. what are you willing to offer?

REPLAY WEDSDAY NIGHT 8:30 ON THE NFL NETWORK

woooooooooooooord

dude its going around, i had it started thursday i kinda fell better today… i lost like 8 pounds so i am going to try to keep that off

Psh… People been puking for years now to lose wait.

Had that shit last year right around this time, it’s been going around school like crazy. Been keeping my Purel handy this year.

Flintstones vitamins do the trick

I’m one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

yeah, it mega dehydrated me… i put my work pants on this morning and they didnt fit, wild.

Odd thing is my dad got the same thing at the same time. The only thing we figured is we had doughnuts that saturday morning…maybe they were bunk.

it is almost impossible to get food poisining from doughnuts, they last forever. it is a virus

I had this Thursday night along with my dad until Saturday morning. On the verge of throwing up for 48 hours but held it in like a champ. Hope you are feeling better.

I had it Saturday morning. I woke up at 3am and threw up for 3 hours straight, about 15 to 20 times, not exaggerating. I ended up going to one of those urgent care clinics and they pumped me with two bags of fluids and some anti nausea medication. Do you have a fever too?

man, sickness ftl.

as far as i know, im working through it fairly well. 2 days of ‘double fluid extraction’ along with achy, headache… i kicked the dehydratedness with some awesome power powder my moms gave me, all kinda electrolites and crap… it really helped.

lol @ sick people.

no way. people get sick?

can i start a healthy people thread. :rolleyes:

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

what are you ffffffffffuuuuuu’ing about, you dont get colds or flu either.

easy kids… no need for this

hehehehehe

Nope, just year round allergies :down: