intro and my two hatches

hey everyone the names jared located in the small town of smiths falls Ontario I own two 240sx hatches ones a drift missile (blue hatch) and the other is my daily driven project(silver). Always loved the s chassis but really got into it when my brother brought home his first coupe (white). im in the process of building up a KA ( no its not a normal ka) Ive got .060 over forged wiseco pistons stage 3 crower cams ported and polished the head among other things… of yea I forgot to mentioned its fueled by twin webber carbs. as far as the suspension goes just intstalled a set of hsd hr coilovers. heres some pics of my two cars so far
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23819[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23821[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23816[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23820[/ATTACH]

Thanks for reading glad to be a son
http://www.son240sx.org/images/misc/pencil.png

Wicked, the idea of a carb’d KA has crossed my mind before. Cant wait to see it done.

Always used to see your brothers car at Algonquin. And saw yours at m&m a new times.

thanks im putting the slugs in the block today will try to post updates as often as possible. oh rly cool yea hes driving my blue one right now as hes in the middle of a turbo swap on his right now

Haha did you buy the blue hatch from someone in oakville? I’ve owned that car somewhere down the line , still has the Megan racing sticker on the window that I put on.