Introduce yourself thread!

TUNDRA!!! who has a tundra? whose your father?

answer your phone peter!!!

Hi I’m Mark and people on here say I wear Women’s pants.

No, you DO wear women’s pants. We SAY you’re a homo.

I buy them in the men’s section. therefore men’s pants. the only actual woman’s clothes I own are a hoodie I inherited from a girl down here, and my pink belt, but that’s for fat chicks so it doesnt count

i dont even think i ever did this…

hai guyths i’m kramer and i drive a car that’s smaller than i am

Im new here. Guess I forgot to post here first?

Whats up Scott, glad to see you made it over to Shift

Glad the registration process actually finally worked on my POS computer.:retardclap

lol, whats up with the Z. How come you’re looking for a new engine?

Nah nothing. Just found a lot of cheap parts to build. Since everything is the same on the DE and DETT and the DE is loads cheaper I’m just looking for a DE I can start working on. I hate sitting with a car and idle hands know what i mean?

Yeah I remember you saying you were looking to buy that TT swap from your friend. Since you’re rebuilding anyways, I would just get an engine from Japan Star and tear it down. Last time I was there, they had TT’s for $900.

Btw, are you working on Saturday? I’m stopping by Monro after work to put in my new pulleys :clap

yeah im lookin for whatever’s cheap? 900 bucks? I hope its there for a while. Only reason i was thinking an NA-TT is so i can run my tranny still… and not a bunch of wiring or anything. plus its cheap… if i can find one.

You can run your NA tranny with a TT engine. You just have to grind the bell housing to help accommodate for a larger clutch

http://www.japanesestarmotor.com/engine_details.php?EngineID=9

hmm… seems worth it. I’ll deff look into it.

I’d rather build an engine from my own body waste and dead animals then purchase anything from Japan Star again. They suck balls. True story.

LOL :rofl Im pretty sure Ill just try to find an NA for cheap. Dunno. If anybody knows of a place i can get one? I really do hear nothing but horror stories about japan star. Ive been checking ebay but for some reason NA engines jumped up above a grand. Kinda ridiculous that every time i find a way prices jump. Just my luck i guess.:Idiots

I saw your car again on Omega Terrace today
haha

Damn! people are tracking me down! you live out there? i was seeing my friend chris.