Introducing the NYSpeed Volume 1 DVD

:slight_smile:

def be there or at least try my mightyest

carpool?!?!?!?!?

Must aquire ID or hang out bar at 4am and aquire dvd then

I’m working that night, doubt I’ll be able to make it there. We’ll see, I’ll try to make it out.

starts at 11, open bar on a saturday, count me in.

dex if j00 need a ride we could roll up in le bimmer. fuckin gcall me sometime you faggot

<3

i will be there

I think I’m going to drive people out from Rochester, as I’ve quit drinking for awhile. So if you know me, and are from Rochester, maybe we can work out you getting a ride so you can enjoy that open bar.

zong, u going?

I see a pic of my evo on the back cover at the track… coolness.

I’d definitely go if I hadn’t already registered for a weekend at Watkins Glen :wiggle:

I’m pretty sure I am.

im so there.

RSVP’ed
How is parking, we should definitely carpool. Is there going to be a cover charge? and can we pay in advance to reserve a copy?

I’ll be there.
Is there going to be a list? so not any person in buffalo can come in and drink during your open bar.

There is Valet for $3, or you’ll be walking a good distance.

I don’t quite know about the cover yet. They just recently started to charge $3 for cover last week, so I’ve got to work things out still.

No advance sales / reservations - first come first serve :tup:

There is a 2nd floor that overlooks the first - that whole floor, and the upstairs bar is ours :tup:

Open bar will only be an hour, so I’m not worried.

can i still get one if i dont go not being 21 owns my ass

Dude, don’t feel bad at all. This was much more important, and I endedup with a killer cam anyway. Which I’m thinking about bringing with me to the party.

Speaking of you…way to be at Cyber Jocks this afternoon…HUGE NERD :headbang:

Carry On