Introductions - New users please post intros here

Amazing cars, I’ve been looking for rims like that forever!!! Welcome

^^^watanabe’s?

Ya thats what I thought but since the DMV just gave it to me I took it and ran.

The rims are made by XXR, basically knockoff’s. But that works for me. I paid under $500 including shipping for 6 rims - 4 16" rims as seen in photo above and 2 15" rims for my drag radials so its sleeper on the streets with the stickies on :wink:

Alex
live in Quebec
Got a Onevia

I didn’t post in here but I will.
My name is Jason, I live in Cambridge and I drive a '76 Datsun 280Z.I’ve had the car for abour 2 yrs now. The car has a swapped 2000 LS1 and T56 transmission (6spd manual). Motor has a cam, LS6 intake, headers etc. Best run to date is a 12.66. Some interior mods and stereo but the fun stuff is under the hood. :slight_smile:

im new here and i probaby will need help sourcing out parts here n there and id be cool if u guys beard with me.
thx
ps i drive 240sx s13

• from rust to make u wana bust*

Hi my name is Camron
I live in Orangeville, Ontario.
I am 21 years old
I just bought my first car a red 1995 Nissan 240sx LE (all stock)

I found out about this site/club while I was at work at Tim Hortans, and I guess somebody saw my car parked near the drivethrough, handed a slip of paper to one of the ladies in the drivethrough, who in turn handed it to me.

hey i’m new here
my name is Dane, 17 years old, Scarborough. I don’t own a 240 but I’m trying to learn as much as I can before I get one.
Glad to be part of the community

:slight_smile: hey , im kenny ,18 years of age lol , im from kitchener , have a 93 240sx , right hand drive conversion ,rolling chassis , motor is out of it right now . hopefully will be out and cruizing by spring , need to do some finishing to it , heater core / brakes , everything else is basicly done , ither doing a ka-t or i may do an sr , havent decided ,240 is black right now , needs a bit of bodywork , but will be ither repainted black or maybe flat black , im up for some advice on what to do , im a good friend of hector aka H lol , so i got some pretty good help ,

Hi,

Name is Asantha, and I picked up a black 95 240. It’s stock at the moment and I’ve started to get rolling on fixing what’s wrong for next year. Then I’ll be considering performance.:slight_smile:
You might see me driving around pickering/markham/scarborough area.

-A

Hey! I’m Shawn!
got a 1995 white 240:) gots a few things on it… nothing special… over the winter im hoping to drop a sr into it… and do the body … u now.

so i found this site from jazz240 (jays240?? missheard mayb?) ?? black SR fb 240 from whitby? subway…? LOL

and who knows the JDM lookin 97 240 that live in whitby(mayb)… its grey, with jdm emblems, umm nice set of goldish rims, seen around Manning (old age home) parked with a ford probe

names eddie
just move to kitchener drive a r32 skyline

Hey sup guys, my names Rudy, i drive an old bmw e30 but I’d like to look into something different… keeping my options open for my next car hint drift car :smiley:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4711/brillianrotis9.jpg

I was referred to this forum by Chrome, a buddy of mine who some of the drifters may know at the track as the guy with the white bmw e30.

is that your car in the pic?

clean! nice job

Yes it is, thanks for the props. I’m a regular on maXbimmer also. Is there a track section on here? So far, I have only seen a couple threads in the meets&events section…

name is Vince. I’m an I.T.
I manufacture carbon fibre parts for Subaru’s right now and will be expanding into the Nissan market. I’m going to gauge the interest on what people would buy and go from there!

So yeah… HI!!! :cool:

There’s no dedicated track section but in the events section there are always a ton of track days posted (both grip and drift).

For car setup and other related discussion there’s technical and car chat.

I should really post an intro…

Well my name’s Nick, I’m 17, living in Thornhill.
Found out about this site from Osad. I liked 240’s for a while because of the affordability, performance and looks. I still need to get my G2 and I’m saving up for that 240, so when I get it I wanna start making it out to the meets and meeting people. So yeah, hi.

Hey, my names Brian, i have a 95 240sx, black with a KA… hoping to get some new info about how to do the sr20det swap, or rb26det?? not sure what i want to do yet.

hey my name is Ken and I live in belleville and im hoping to get a 240sx soon