Introductions - New users please post intros here

Hey guys and girls,

The name is Fezz…Not im not from That 70’s Show…although I love that show…lol !! I am up in Barrie going to school at Georgian College (Canadian Automotive Institue) for my Bachelors in Automotive Business Management, 4th year.

My previous cars were as follows;

1988 Mercedes Benz 300E - SOLD
1998 BMW 328is - TOTALED
1988 Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet - DEAD
2009 - TTC, GO, Greyhound, Barrie Transit - SUCKS

A hardcore German car enthusiast, but a true automotive aficionado at heart so trying out different products in the market. Looking very seriously to get into an S14 or an S13…so will be asking TONS of questions and whoever is selling, do let me know…lets make a deal and make it happen :smiley:

Put two by accident

Hello All!

Since I’ve been using SON for a couple weeks now, I guess its about time to introduce myself.

I just bought a 97 240sx a couple weeks ago, I got the SR20DET swap going in, in a couple of weeks.

I used to have:

1998 VW GTI VR6 - Sold (PIECE OF SHIT) I spent $20,000 in repairs in three years. Made in Mexico Trash
1991 Acura Integra - Sold - had a B16 and a bunch of other goodies

These were my cars while I was in school, now I’m out working as a Transportation Analyst and living at home with mommy and daddy. :cool:

Time to spend some stupid amounts of cash!! :smiley:

James, still a young buck, scarborough. Tryna learn more about 240’s before i own one, meaning looking for first car =(

Hey people,my name is Nas i am a tattoo artist part time (fun) a police officer (full time) for a couple of years now in a family line of cops, and i drive a R32 GTR that i just had shipped,before that i drove a R32 GTS-T type M,heard about this group from a friend and from the looks of it everything looks great and will be looking forward to meeting and greeting with all of you :smiley:

^ welcome to the forums man, you have pics of your GTR?

hey i’m sorta new i have been stoped by ppl recently sorry id like to get to know ya lol a good start will be the bbq meet anyway here a pic of my car incase u see me lol say hi like some others have^^

http://www.freepicturehosting.com/is.php?i=672749&img=DSC00006
http://www.freepicturehosting.com/is.php?i=672750&img=DSC00005

names: Brian / most ppl used to call me demon (old initial D days)
Car: 89 240sx fast back with an s-13 front swap and wanting to get redtop SR20 in the furture

Diploma Program for me!

Hello, here to buy a clean 240 body for my project.

Hello, im Mandy and im here to learn more about 240’s.

Hey,

Relatively new to SON, thought i’d do a little intro though. My name is Mike, i live in st.catharines and am trying to get my company off the ground doing custom car modifications (as non-rice as possible) and sound systems.

First car was a 1986 Maza RX-7, then moved onto classic muscle cars, between my pops and i we have 5: 1967 Formula Firebird, 1967 Dodge Dart GT bigblock 440ci, 1968 Chevy Chevelle bigblock 454ci, 1969 Chevy Chevelle SB 350ci, and a 1976 Chevy Vega.

That being said im also big into nissans now and hope i wont be mocked, but now have a nissan 300zx z31. The price was right (200$) and needed very little work. I also hang out with a large group of 240 guys from the niagara region and will eventually be helping my buddy meatball do an engine swap in his s13.

Hope be at some meets this season and at CSCS on the 31st (of may)

-M

im eric
i live in waterloo
im 16

just got a 1989 240sx coupe (project)

Hi, I’m from the GTA and am looking at buying an S13 within the next couple of months. I’ll definitely be asking lots of questions, bear with me.

:slight_smile:

Hi all. Been a lurker on the forums for over a year now. Live in Windsor. Currently saving my money for a first car which will hopefully be some kind of 240SX. Don’t mind the name, I’ve loved Ferrari’s since I was ~10 and it’s just the name I use on all forums so I stuck with it despite this being a 240SX forum :wink:

Hey welcome guys and girls!

Good luck with your hunt for cars.

Theo

hows it going everyone, Chris 19 from PCP customising and refinishing drive a 93 240 hatch planning too do an rb swap,and desperately want too get some sort off track toy soon.

Lurked the forum for a little wile, parting to 2 s13’s within the week so i figured i would introduce myself first. Curently working on my green s13, and looking forward to coming out to a few track days this year.

-Derrick

lurked the forums for long time finally made an account , 19 and been into nissan from the age of 8 currently restoring a 89 pignose i picked up off my girlfriends brother. ill be looking up to you guys for knowledge :smiley:

cheers
-Shady ( yes…that’s my actual name, no my parents aren’t druggies…at least i think:confused:)

hey guys, im 17 got an 89 pignose coupe se, its my first car and ongoing project. plan on doing a CA swap later this spring, and some suspension work, etc. im from stouffville (slowville) and i bought the car to stand out from all the 91 chev pickups here (plus i love nissans). hope to see some of you guys at some meets once ive got it on the road.

-ewen

hello
I’m Christophe
I live in France, on the border of Geneva

you can see 2 videos of my friend’s Car here http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=401219#post401219