Introductions - New users please post intros here

hi everyone.
Im ellisha. I have 2 240sx one is a ovel track racer it is a 1989 and it is pink. the other is my baby/ project car it is a 1991 both are hach back.
umm… i dont know much about cars but im really interested in learning more.

Southern Ontario Nissan 240sx club welcomes the frenchie on the other side of the world :slight_smile:

Also Ellisha. 2 240’s…1 more than meeee.

Hey everyone,

been lurking around SON for about a yr and a half, just browsing and absorbing info from the tech and car chat sections.
Just thought I’d finally make a post and introduce myself.
My knowledge on cars minute, but I try to improve from mechanic friends and what I read from the boards.

Originally into the ae86’s, I bought one when I was out of high school with hopes of 4agze monster, but my plans usually go the way I liked. Lots of fun, lots of rust, baby had to go :/:

Got a EK after as a daily driver and hopeful track car, but an idiot decided to jump lanes into mine, and 1 head on collision later and the civic was totalled. Luckily enough I had already picked up a '89 240 from Matt in Hamilton (can’t remember his username here).
Ne ways totally in love with the car from spring to fall . . . winter when it’s in storage is just :frowning:

Future plans for the car is definately suspension and lsd, but I can only research since funds are still being saved.

Hope to make it out to some local meets.

Jonny

New to the 240 scene, up in richmond hill looking to buy a 240sx s13 but not enough money at the moment =( just want to learn everything there is to know about 240’s.

My name is Babak (22) from the thornhill area. I drive a black 95 nissan 240sx. I’m almost finished my MAP program at Centennial college and i hope to write my COQ exam to get my license. I currently work at Canadian Tire in Richmond hill.
I hope to swap a motor in when the time is right. Hope to get some links/tips and general info regarding the swap.

Respect.

Hey my names Marco. Im 17 and i live in caledon.
i owned a 93 civil bubble back but sold it b4 i got it on the road. Im currently driving my dads 03 carolla S (with a AEM cool air intake lol) installed myself and 03 mitubishi montero sport.
and i am trying to get a hold of a 240sx. they’re awesome cars and i’d love to get one.

hey… my name is Gary… 43… i have a 92 240sx with a stock KA24 auto… hope someday to upgrade… no big mods, air intake, exhaust… thats about it.

whats up SON,
Name is Kyle, I live in Wasaga beach, been a “member” for a while, but dont think I have ever intro’d… just picked up a 1989 S13 fastback, swap in near future…

Cheers

Hi

name is Nik
car is 92 240sx with redtop

Hey,

I’m Shawn…Im 21…I live in Hamilton…ummmm I’ve been here for a bit but never posted or did an Intro so I figured I would.
I drive a 89’ Skyline GTR.

hi just reg. cuz im looking for Dips.
i wanna know the 09 trackday schedule.

Hey, I’m Rob livin in Bolton, uhm brother of Tom(PureEuroM3). Just turned 16 got g1 and looking for my first beater. :slight_smile:

yoo, name is damian
i live in collingwood,
im lookin to buy a 92 240sx good conditions
can anyone help me out?

yo fitzy its damian fool whats poppin

^ Not much man whats going on?
Pm’d

My name is Lee,

Live in North York, I’ve been into 240’s and AE for a while now.
Own a S14 with a JP aero kit and some wheels, it was initially going to be more serious but decided to not get too agressive, hence I’m selling most of my accumulated parts. Roll cage, gauges, alum rad, etc.

Looks like a great community on here, should of joined much earlier.

hey, my name is andre and I’m from Buffalo, NY. i currently have a 97 328i, 95 m3, and 88 325i wagon. I sold my 71 240z in fall but I will eventually get a 72 240z my dad is holding for me. Will probably be doing some trackdays with some of yall this summer

hey wdup, didn’t know about this section til now haha,
name’s william, in the gta area and currently no car :S

hey noticed i havent done this since i joined 2 years ago, i do appologize.

Names Tyler live in New Hamburg outside kitchener 21 years old driving a 91 red/black hatch which ive had for 3 years and is my second car and cant see myself leaving the 240 scene for awhile they are awesome cars.

hey guys some of u have met me at some of the meets i usually come with wil (soulitude)

I have the black Fc on grams

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x220/mazdab22/Accord/rx-7/rx.jpg