Investment Simulator Challenge! 10/07 - Yr end

in i got nothing better to do

Damn Joe,698K.I should stop doing real estate and just give you the money to invest

I was up around 720 at one point today…

if both my above trades had gone through i would have been nearing 800, because i tried to short HBS today as well… fin a

I lost money today, too busy to get my trades done. Still in 2nd place though.

I don’t have time to do day trading shorts and the like, but I’m still up (since I reset my portfolio anyways) because I got lucky that I grabbed FNM at $1.07, and I sunk $100k into SLV and it went up a bit.

What about the bond market? I didn’t really know what he was talking about, but my finance professor was saying something about how money tends to bounce between stocks and bonds. When the stock market goes down, people pull their money and put it into the safer bond market?

i lost 10k in COCA-COLA

IM done with this…

I put in trades during off hours after doing research on the movers… and its now 11AM and all the movement has been done on the stocks, and my trades are still (pending)

all mine are also still “pending” im pissed b/c they have grown and nothing

I reset my portfolio…

NO more afterhours trades… wait till it opens and ull have better luck

I got to sleep in til noon today. I lost 50,000 dollars in this during it. That would be super nerve wracking to have that much money in the market IRL.

didn’t come into work until noon, so didn’t check the game until now. Big hit in the maentime.

HAHA the only moves I have made have been in the middle of the night and thats the way im going to keep doing it due to lame work right now.

Account Value (USD): $549,510.07

I’m not going to do any trading today. I’ll give the field a chance to start catching up. I’m lapping it by 200k. :bowrofl:

the page isn’t working for me, I lost 10k because it wouldn’t make a trade… weaksauce.

nick reset

lol everytime i buy something it drops

just jumped in… no idea what I’m doing though

its ok i also have no idea

lol i am down… -18.14 % -$82,803.50

Fuck the simulator im makin real money!!!