iPhone Equipped Passenger Takes On Flight Crew Over Weather

it was only a matter of time… http://www.planebuzz.com/2007/11/we_knew_this_was_going_to_happ.html

hahahahahaahahahahhahahaha

stupid commercials leading to people getting powned by pilots. :biglol:

just let the iphone fly the plane. They can do that right?

zomfg.

:picard:

HAHAHAHA YES!!!

that rules

everyone in the comments = defective human beings

Fucking i-phones.

I hate selling them to these pompus fucks

[quote=“ly555is,post:5,topic:39028"”]

everyone in the comments = defective human beings

[/quote]

lol seriously. Once again a great product by Apple gets its image tainted by people who think that owning it sets them apart from “the rest of us.” Granted that is Apple’s entire marketing strategy. Seems to be working. :shrug:

whomever wrote that spot should get a bonus for this… :lol:

[quote=“Fry,post:7,topic:39028"”]

lol seriously. Once again a great product by Apple gets its image tainted by people who think that owning it sets them apart from “the rest of us.” Granted that is Apple’s entire marketing strategy. Seems to be working. :shrug:

[/quote]

whoa, that totally makes sense. i’ve always wondered why i can’t stand their marketing. Now i completely understand.

Superior self image for sale, comes with a free Apple _______.

ugh.

The iphone is great, ppl who have them aren’t…

(posted from an iPhone)

I swear I read this about a month ago.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:12,topic:39028"”]

I swear I read this about a month ago.

[/quote]

Here maybe?

^Very funny kid.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:14,topic:39028"”]

^Very funny kid.

[/quote]

first its the eyesight… now this…

:ohnoes:

:slight_smile:

Next thing you know he’ll be buying an Audi wagon that’s meant to be tall and lowering it.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:6,topic:39028"”]

Fucking i-phones.

I hate selling them to these pompus fucks

[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with the iPhone. Its a great piece of technology.

People are the problem.
There are so many ignorant simpletons out there that see everything through the narrow peephole of their simple and selfish lives.

How incredably stupid must a person be to so much as even consider that they have better information when it comes to being responsible for amultimillion dollar machine and 70+ human lives.

People are complete douche bags.

I was sitting in the holding pen waiting for a flight somewhere, and this douche bag starts playing with his sprint pda phone. He’s listening to the news at full blast. It was so loud I couldn’t believe it. This was at like 530 in the morning when most people were sleeping in the waiting area.

wow, just wow…

I would love to meet that pilot and buy him a drink.