iPhone Release

this is just good clean fun and i am sure they will eventually get the iphone straightened out

1. ooh our batteries are dead let me throw a freshly charged one in my Q real quick. ooh im sorry you have the iphone well i guess you will just have to wait for a plug somewhere

2. man have you seen the slingbox on my Q ooh im sorry your iphone cant do that

3. dude look at that (whatever ) lets shoot a quick video of that ooh im sorry you cant take videos

4. lets go see whats on msn.com real quick ooh im sorry i didnt mean to say real quick i forgot you are using EDGE

5. hey wanna play NES, SNES, or PS ooh im sorry you can borrow my Q if you want

6. can i borrow your phone to make a quick call i left mine in the car? ooh you dont have a signal here ok i will go get my Q

7. many many more to come Wink

noah82 wrote:
8. Hey, do you want to go out for a steak dinner? What? You can’t afford it because you spent $600 on your cell phone?

1. Why did you show up to work, didn’t you get that email that was just sent out to the company saying that we are closed today? Oh…you forgot to press Send/Receive…

noah82 wrote:
10. Hey, you’ve been constantly bitching about your service with ATT. Why don’t you just switch to Verizon? What do you mean you are in a 2 year contract, I thought that you paid full price for your phone? Bummer…

cgibin wrote:

1. Hey, want me to send you my new ringtone I just made of this Metallica song? What’s that? You can’t use an MP3 as a ringtone? You can’t even accept a bluetooth transfer of an MP3? Ouch.

alphadog wrote:
#12 - I’m jammin to a cool song and the phone rings -

HELLO? HANG ON WHILE A TAP A FEW BUTTONS TO GET TO MY MUSIC PLAYER SO I CAN PAUSE THE MUSIC. STOP LAUGHING THIS IS NEW TECHNOLOGY! NO BUTTONS! ALMOST GOT IT! JUST A FEW MORE TAPS!

Hello? Hi Dear, you need someones phone number and address… hang on, just a few more taps

HA, Whitey, Kwalick bought one, it works on the WAP @ work, thats nifty, still too expensive.

Just another reason for dumbasses to wreck their cars cus they’re not paying attention. It’s bad enough everyone already texts while driving (me included).

i dont care if you eat your words or a loaf of shit :nuts:

YAY 4 JAY

Live the dream man! rock on!

i have a 14 sec cobalt and a 2 year old verizon phone.

you > Blue

my friend got 1 she said she didnt have any line when she went…but the phone seems aight…but too much $$ for a phone …

the phone is ridiculas… its worth WAY more than $600 for PS3… thats for sure… at least you can use this 90% of your day.

my friend got one…i mean its something different thats for sure and i played around with it for awhile…but i really couldnt see myself paying 600 for it

At the end of the day they will make a ton of money. Even if it isnt that great you will always have douchebags that either (or both) always have to have the newest thing to be happy, or want to look like (or show off they are) some kind of high roller to make themselves feel important. Then I guess there will be a small percentage of people who really think it is worth spending the money and actually like it.

this is one of the most retarded things i’ve read in this thread.

Whys that? It makes sence to me… I can do a lot more all day long with my iphone than sit at home and play PS3… but thats because I actually have a life and dont sit home and play video games. I dont think the phone is over priced by any means.

eh. but you can have your crew over and play madden or something with ps3, or play it with your little brother/kid etc and have a really good time. i have a normal cell phone with camera, mp3, net and who knows what else. costs me like $100 and i really dont even care about any of that stuff, nor do i use it. my idea of fun isnt playin around with gadgets on my cell phone. i mean, thats some ppl’s shit and thats fine, but i dont know that you can say its stupid to pay $600 for ps3 after you just did it on a phone.

Im just saying… in my personal situation, I have a lot more use for the iphone than a PS3…

Id rather just go out in the yard and play the real deal…

I would never spend that kind of money on a stinking phone. Why do I need it to do all that!?

cant argue with that

to be honest… noone NEEDS this phone… I dont… but I still love it.