Iphone4 vs Evo

iPhone is the best phone I’ve ever had. Used the new one the other day, it’s SICK

you’re DUMB.

Wayne,

Die.

Ryan

LMFAO!!!

:rofl

AT&T has already shown they are more than willing to lock down Android phones a bit.

Also the new Iphone and Ipad use a Micro sim card rather than the normal sim so there goes your change phones on the fly as all others still use the normal size. 'Course that doesn’t really matter if you don’t upgrade to 4.

it prints fucking money!!!

• Rep :rofl

Interesting.

I still hated to call a rep to switch with Vz years back whenever I had an issue with my phone no longer working after a drunken night and needing to switch.

I fucking hate Verizon reps, they cant shove a stick any farther up their ass without it coming our their mouth.

IDK wtf your doing wrong but it takes all of 2 minutes to switch a phone whenever I have had to do it, which is quite often, the only time a “rep” had to get involved was when I bought a stolen phone.

Verizon allows you to switch phone on their website as well.

It required calling corporate, going through the automated BS, just to speak to a rep and then dial from both phones to a certain phone number and other BS.

I’m not always by a computer when I want to switch phones.

It just sucks compared to switching sims, you can’t argue that.