Phone question

Is there anyway to get the I phone to work with sprint?

I told you I don’t think it would work, we tried my iPhone with your SIM last week and it didn’t work. Mine’s unlocked & jailbroken.

There is always a way :slight_smile:

^ Unless sprint uses a different frequency than ATT… than it won’t work at all :lol

It won’t work. Sprint runs off of CDMA (same as Verizon) technology whilst AT&T uses GSM. So long story short… no.

Just get the HTC EVO 4G when it comes out later this month or early next month…

This or the HTC Touch Pro 2 is an awesome phone as well.

i have a touch pro 2, and you can’t compare evo with touch pro2 at all

, evo has a bigger screen, its slimmer, no keyboard, 8mp camera, twice as fast cpu etc etc just too many differences from the touch pro 2

however you can get a touch pro 2 to run on sprint cdma, as well as gsm networks if you unlock it for use in america… like at&t sims and t mobile sims etc etc i doubt boost sims tho since i believe that is iden network

Cool story Brah. I love Iphone

I’ve said this so many times but I’ll say it again…

iPhone is a good phone no doubt (sturdy hardware, good performance, etc.), but it’s not the best option out there right now (mostly because of OS limitations and the crappy network it’s on). Even with OS 4.0 coming out. The EVO is the best option if you want “The Best” phone this summer. It will get passed just like any other phone, but this summer, THAT is the phone to get.

HTC Incredible (Verizon), HTC EVO 4G (Sprint), HTC HD2 (T-Mobile), HTC Touch Pro 2 are all great phones. Hell, I’d even take a Motorola Droid (Verizon) and it’s 10lb weight over an iPhone’s locked down OS. There should be no need to jailbreak or hack an OS to open up some features. It should come like that out of the box. Patching is one thing, but completely hacking it and blowing it up (so to speak) in order to enable full multi-tasking, or some other feature is a bit ridiculous. Why would the manufacturer purposely lock that stuff down?

The only time I will ever consider an iPhone for phone is if Steve Jobs unlocks it. COMPLETELY. That shit is so locked down compared to WebOS and/or Android. But then again, IMO, Steve Jobs is an ass. He sues many companies for “copyright infringement” for using features that Apple has and then does the same thing when his company is ready to release new software.

This is all my opinion of course and doesn’t really matter. Competition FTW.

+1

Might dump it though and scoop something new

HTC ftw.

Buggin

WebOS FTW

Definitely a nice OS with a lot of potential…but needs to be in another manufacturers hands because Palm failed miserably with the hardware on the Pre. I would LOVE for HTC to buy Palm/WebOS and integrate into their Sense UI or hell…make an HTC-OS with Sense but not with Android.

HTC with Windows mobile 6.5 23xx builds / andriod dual boot is good for me

google will rule the world some day.

Best statement in this thread.