HTC Supersonic

Anyone following the development(s)?

I’m thinking jumping to it from my Pre (which I, to this day, still love but wish it had a faster CPU). It’s supposed to be revealed today or tomorrow at CTIA 2010 and demo’ed by Dan Hesse tomorrow (supposedly).

More information:

Official HTC EVO 4G thread on AndroidForums.com

that phone suckkkkkks

Not as bad as your Aladdin carpet.

nahh… that phone is straight garbage

Looks to be a great phone, HTC’s Sense UI is also a great addition to Android that adds a good bit of functionality to it.

Yeah. I like the rumored specs on it. I admit I haven’t had much interaction with an Android phone. I should probably go to a cell store and play with the droid or something first.

Play with an Eris if your looking at getting a phone with the Sense UI, might be a little better towards your opinion vs the bare android interface.

I love sense over the bare bones android interface. Someones almost completed a fully functioning public port of the sense ui on the droid, once the phone issue is fixed I will be using it.

Will do. Thanks.

I love the look of sense myself.

Same here, once thats fully ported without the extreme bugs it currently has I’ll prob use it my self.

It’s official:

HTC Supersonic is now the HTC Evo and will be released in the summer.

no keyboard, no care.

Yeah I didn’t like that either but it has a few things I’ve been missing since I got rid of my instinct:

• Visual Voicemail
  • MicroSD slot

I’m in love. That’s gonna be my next phone pending no releases of other cool phones.

yea, i will be seriously considering an upgrade when this is released. It’s got an HDMI out. LOL that is just baller.

Yeah Wayne this is a sick phone! If I had Sprint I’d be all over it.

I can watch truucha wherever i go!!! IN HD!!!

sell me your touch pro 1 :ahh

I have touch pro 2 bro… LOL

didnt you have a 1 not too long ago?

I thought it was called HTC EVO. Specs are baller

lol yea i got this a few months ago :slight_smile: