Iphone4 vs Evo

lol

Hi Wayne,

I’m assuming your duplicate thread was due to an HTC Evo malfunction?

:rofl

FML, this was already posted?!?!?!

lol @ I don’t care.

oops, double post ******!!!

Hi Wayne,

You’ve owned yourself.

With warm regards,
Travis

:rofl :rofl :rofl

pretty much. :thumbup:thumbup

• rep if i can.

:rofl WOW

:rofl

It fucking prints money:

I dont care

Pretty damn funny, but those type videos tend to get drawn out.

My brother has the EVO. Shit is DOPE!

Does it come out for At&t too? It does sound legit. I’d like to have the best of both worlds, and I don’t want to get the iPhone 4, 3 with updated software will suffice.

Dude just switch to Verizon and get the HTC Incredible or go to Sprint and get the HTC EVO.

Either one of those providers is better than AT&T. Sprint would be the cheapest plans wise, but Verizon would be the best coverage wise.

You won’t miss AT&T.

And this video is funny because most iPhone users act just like this. I don’t think it’s necessarily trying to prove that the EVO is better in any way (although I think the iPhone was dethroned from being TOP DOG by the first Motorola Droid).

Left Verizon for good reason, still not enough pull to bring me back.

The ability to switch phones on the fly is one of my biggest appeals to other carriers, had nothing but issues with switching phones with Vz every time I needed.

Right now I have a cheap 30$ phone where the battery lasts forever as a backup, my iPhone which is out for repairs and would like to add the droid to the collection for good measure.

I’ll agree that Vz had the best coverage, but then again I have not had any dramatic lack of coverage anywhere, where verizon did to date, it’s all seemingly on par in the Cap Region.

Yeah I can’t say I had bad service with Sprint anywhere I’ve been (Los Angeles, Clearwater/Tampa and all over the north east), but people are still talking crap about Sprint due to how they used to be 7-8 years ago.

Either way, you have options. You just have to be willing to leave AT&T.

I don’t see any reason to do so, as long as they are getting phones with the Droid software?

I don’t care enough about AT&T to know what they are getting. I only follow Sprint and Verizon and to some extent T-Mobile. If they are getting an Android phone then I guess that works for you.

Sprint FTMFW!!!

They’ll have HTC android phones similar to the EVO/Incredible out before the year end.