ipod broke?

ok i havent touched my ipod inawhile cuz it was almost dead and i been busy. i went and plugged it into the computer to charge and came down to get it and now it wont turn on. it someones pops up a battery and lighting bolt then it slowly fads away. i know those fucks at the mall will charge alot and they are dicks there. what should i do or anyone have problems like this

i took good care of it, its about a year old but i didnt use it like a ton. never dropped and its in a clear hard case which if i take it out it probably look brand new

:mad:

Take it back if its a under a year old.

dont know where my reciet is

did you try and reset it… push the center button and menu at the same time and hold it…

wont do anything now. first a little battery with a triangle and a ! pop up then a large battery that looks like this, only when i plug it in on hold, then it fads away but the screen wont lite up, i tired reset nothing happens

this is what comes up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/layzie298/1202060043.jpg

Charge the battery. Plug it into a USB port and just leave it there for at least an hour or four. Then try to use it.

its been on the charger for over 3 hours

go to the apple store? they dont charge anything to look at it and it might still be under warranty. you don’t need your receipt as they can just look it up in the computer.

am i correct in assuming that your computer isn’t reading it’s there?

what gen is that? i know a few gen’s had battery issues… take it to the apple store see if they can take a look at it for free to diagnose it. then find out what the prob is. I suspect a faulty battery and if so then ebay a new battery for like 10 bucks, and swap it and you’ll be good to go.

No reason to drop like 50 dollars on a tech doing it when you barely use it anyways.

clearly it’s a fifth gen. what are you talking about 50 bucks to look at? they don’t charge anything to look at it.

Perhaps you’ll get the same “tech support” jagermeister did.

something along the lines of…

Tech support guy “I know this is gonna sound strange, but are you right or left handed?”

“Right”

Tech support guy " Ok, but put the unit in the palm of your left hand…and strike it with the palm of your right hand."

Jager “Are you serious?”

Tech support guy “yeah, I know it sounds a little odd”

Jager does and replies “nothing”

Tech support guy " Hit it harder!"

So anyway…

X.

Go to Apple.com/support and punch in the serial number to see if you are covered under warranty. If it is, then go through Apple and get it replaced.

I’d recomend resetting it… Hold middle button and menu. and wait for the apple logo to show up.

i already said i tried to reset it and noting happened. i guess ill take it to apple

So me a favor. Find the tallest dork working there and punch him in the face for me.

Then take his wallet.

Cool?

the people in there talk you like your dumb. its like u fucking work for apple outlet store your not fucking bill gates. i cant wait till i go in and fucking listen to the bullshit they will try to feed me

If they dont fix or replace it when your there, ask them for a box to ship it back to apple in california, or ask them for the number. I wrote them a letter sayin how theyre a large company and they claim the sell quality products, and there known as reputable company and shit and just say shit like that if they dont replace the product or fix it that you wont ever buy an apple product and will encourage others not to as well. Obviously more politely than i just said but it worked for me and this john kid i know. We both got brand new ones.

i dont even want a brand new one i just want mine to work, cuz i dont feel like loading all my songs back on

If it can be fixted theyll fix it trust me , they only give u a new one if yours is totally fucked.Idk why but all ipods seem to have problems with the batteries and shit, thats what happend to two of mine, the batteries like fry or something.

maybe its trying to tell you not to buy Uggs