Iron Man 3: It Sucked *Spoilers*

Has nothing to do with expecting realistic action…

The maderin was not the manderin… They put some dumb spin on it. The manderin is a evil psychopath in the comic universe. Extremely well educated, very diabolical; hes Iron mans biggest nemesis. They completely fucked up an epic villian by making him some crackhead actor sham.

Secondly it was just to far out there with the superhuman regenerational meatheads.

The first iron man was somewhat believable. It was not so farfetched that it was out of the realm of possibility so to speak. There was no crazy nonsense outside of The Iron Man suit… but here we have humans that glow red, you can see their insides… they can melt shit… short out elecctronics and breath fire like a dragon… come the fuck on… that just way out there.

Same as batman, many of the OG batman movies sucked… The Nolan batman trilogy did a fantastic job of making batman feel real, the gadgets were not so out there and it felt like it could happen.

The bullshit manderin and superhuman bombs aside… the movie overall jsut seemed Meh… tried to hard to be funny at times in situation where I feel it would have been better if it wasnt…

Was it as bad as iron man 2? No not really… but many say its the best iron man yet… I disagree.

I guess if you’re someone who watches a movie outside explosions and shiny objects you dont give to much about everything else (See: Battleship)

I love a mind numbing explosion fest eye candy driven movie (see again battleship) as much as anyone else… I hate movies that start in one direction… get taken over by another director/write and go in a completely different direction.