irregardless

yeah… this is a big one. I could care less pretty much means that you could care less than you do, but no one knows how much you actually care, so it’s a useless phrase. I couldn’t care less means that you don’t care at all, as in you couldn’t possibly care any less than you do.

hahaaa… the um and ah aren’t so bad anymore because I can ignore them mostly. like is still really bad. one statement I heard the other day was, “Rochester is like, a really nice like city.” it’s LIKE a city?

what’s horrible is the use of “youknowwhaddimean” like it’s one word (variation: “seewhaddimean” and “yaknow”)… and they also aren’t ever asking you if you really know, they’re just sticking it in there so you can feel like you’re part of their rant.

I also like “orientated” … so many people say it thinking that they sound sophisticated. it’s ORIENTED.

oh you guys, this thread makes my heart burst with joy. :headbang: well… most of it. the rest makes me laugh. people making spelling and grammar mistakes while complaining about language errors is just hilarious.

Here’s something I made for my myspace page:

Feel free to hand it out at the office. :stuck_out_tongue: