irregardless

booooooooooooooooooooooooring

no douchebags? then you would kick yourself out? I’m sorry, but the name Janny is synonymous with arguing, drama, and idiocy.

haha

ur username can be MOMMIE

just like howie is the DADDIE

i made myself lol

:stuck_out_tongue: you silly goose!

What I find hilarious, is that every time you reply to janny, you try your hardest to spell everything correctly. You are even punctuating decently. You may think she is a bitch, but you sound less and less like a dumbass every time she points out your spelling errors :lol:

So really, you should start thanking her for her free grammar lessons.

Oh I dont think she is a bitch. She is wayyy past being a bitch, I’d say more of a collosel cunt. I can’t find the words to express my level of loathing for her, and it is not due to a lack of vocabulary.

I have not been trying to spell things correctly because of her, I could care less what the NYspeed megalomanic she-male thinks. I am trying to improve my grammar period. I am sick of people picking appart my spelling and not the message I am trying to get across. I swear to God I could post up the cure for cancer and if I spell something wrong all I would hear is how I am retarded.

Main Entry: co·los·sal
Pronunciation: k&-'lä-s&l
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or resembling a colossus
2 : of a bulk, extent, power, or effect approaching or suggesting the stupendous or incredible <colossal rock formations>
3 : of an exceptional or astonishing degree <a colossal failure>
synonym see ENORMOUS

• co·los·sal·ly /-s&-lE/ adverb

OMFG I spelled something wrong!?!!??! NOOO its the end of the world, hell just froze over and the seas are parting.

Get a fucking life man, I used the word in the right way. So stop being a front wiper.

oh geez, i didn’t bother clicking on this thread at all during the past week for fear that

it’d look like this