Is anyone else disgusted?

:finger2: I truly can’t believe NBC news aired the pictures and video of that piece of shit killer. Can you even imagine how devestating that is to the familes of the victims? All for fucking ratings…the media is truly awful. /rant

i mean it is sad, i understand what ur sayin and i kinda feel the same way, but i think it was also to let everybody see how messed up this kid was, and what was going threw his mind.

whats sad is that the kid wanted attention and he’s getting more than enough now… screw that kid and surely F the media

I’ve said this before. When shit like this happens, they should only publish that he was a coward, and insane. By sensationalizing this, we encourage the next nut-job to one-up him. There are probably crazies out there right now, planning how to do the same thing, but take out more people, because their brains don’t function correctly.

And 99% of the people in this country needs to grow a pair. The fastest police response in the world will never be faster than a bullet. Nobody can protect you from all the evils in the world, so prepare for them as best you can, and deal with it. We shouldn’t be figuring out who to blame for not “catching” this earlier, we should be figuring out how to make sure the next crazy bastard gets put down long before he decides to take his own life.

How many school shootings will we have to endure, before we decide that letting these bastards run their course, and picking up the peices later is not an effective way of protecting our students. Armed guards drive money around in armored trucks, but guns aren’t even allowed on school grounds. Do we really treat children like they are our greatest resource, our future?

just watched it and wow

NBC = scum

They even watermarked their logo to the corner so other networks have to show it

thats terrrible… why would they ever release that? fucking idiots

pissed of too

The media fuckin’ sucks… Not just this shooting, but other stuff too. So many people are out for attention, and the media gives them exactly what they want.

agreed 100%

I don’t even think this tyoe of shit should be reported…all it does is advertise to all these fucked up assholes and encourages them to do some crazy shit. But I know in reality that is not an option so whatever.

The last thing that went through his mind,A FUCKIN BULLIT!!! That should have been the FIRST thing!!! FUCKIN GOOK!!!

i agree. i feel bad for the ppl affected by this, but at the same time, we all watched it and thats why they did it cause they knew everyone would want to see it…and to show the state the kid was in that day.

I agree 100%. How many lives will the next one try to take?

glad i didn’t see it

Fuck the media, plain and simple. They are more crooked than our government

they said now the box was dated at 9:01 that day, he took it there inbetween the 2 shootings. wtf. and now the Student body president asked the ppl on fox i belive or CNN to stop showcasing the killer, and focus on the ones that lost there lives that day.

At least the media is private enterprise. They are more honest about their job, which is basically making headlines, getting ratings, and selling advertising.

The government is so screwed up, I don’t even know where to start, but the whole idea of taking money from hard-working Americans, squandering it as quickly as possible, and taking more each subsequent year is pretty jacked.

What is really irritating to me is that this is what the killer wanted to happen. He’s the most famous man in America right now, thanks to the news. Good job NBC, you made a star.

I didn’t have to read behond the first post…I was talking about this last night when I first saw it aired. Its ridiculas, those pictures ( where he is facing the camera w/ his gun ) well that would really hit me hard if I was a family member/ close friend ( whoever ) of the victim that died. Basically, that is the last thing that they saw before gunned down. How disrespectful these networks can be.

I mean I understand that this helps ratings, they probably hope for things to air that will bring in the public.

My other take on this video/ pictures that have been aired, it seems like its obvious that there aren’t good people out there. I mean there has to be someone sitting in there watching this WHO IS LOVING IT…who may idolize Cho.

I can’t go on, I just feel so bad for those people who’s lives have been touched by this unfortunate event.