Is everyone enjoying $4 a gallon so far?

location?

I’ve been pumping Sunoco 91 instead and use the PC advantage card, not to mention driving a like a granny to keep the car under boost; that combo help a lot.

46 dollars to fill up a fucking 12.5 gallon Cobalt.

I’ve seriously started looking into Honda Ruckus this morning.

45mph top speed doesn’t seem too bad with 105MPG and easy scooter registration and regulations.

5 bucks gets you a week of driving.

:rofl:rofl:rofl Get use to it. Not sure about your SC SS, but I avg about 18.8 MPG city in turtle mode. Should consider getting another bike…:rofl

Unless you can get a dirt cheap used one, otherwise it won’t cut it. Have you calculated how many miles you will have to ride a new scooter with insurance just to break even? Even with a $500 scooter you won’t be breaking even until next year.

I’m getting a 250 :excited

Anything in Westchester or lower.

That was Yonkers off I-87.

Very true. For me it would be golden because as is I’m burning through ~$450 a month in fuel just travelling to and from the shop. :ahh Although I couldn’t ride a ruckus. Even buying a used sportbike would be a far step up in MPG’s for me and at least it’d be fun to ride.

Nah, didn’t bother I’ll just unload my brother of his old 250 and go with that.

What did you get with yours? Close to 80?

Yes. A full tank easily goes 240miles.

I can deal with that.

Best on the SV was 67 during the MPG challenge.

I have wanted a ex250 for so long but the prices of them just keeps going up, and no one wants to buy the TL right now… which is a pig.

diesel around the corner just went to $4.21 im sure itll hit 5 in no time… been looking for a daily to commute to and from work 70miles on way will kill me if i drive the truck!

A really good condition ex250 '07- will be around $2k. Don’t even look at the '08+, cause those people buy that overpriced bike new and have no choice but to “try” to sell them used for a stupid price to make up for what they spend initially, after they discover that trying to look like you ride a 600 on a 250 will not fool anyone no matter how loud of an overpriced “exhaust” you have.

Actually if you just want a bike to commuter and not use it to impress chicks, you can buy crazy cheap ex500 race bikes that have title and convert them back to street use.

burnin that D2 like its my motha fuckin job

Yeah but 2k is out of my price range. When I started looking a few years ago they seemed to be about 500-700 dollars cheaper on average… I’ve looked for the 500s too but I’ve never found one worth buying. I’d even trade the TL, as ugly as it is, for a 250 or 500 if anyone wanted it. Hell the Ohlins on it alone could cover most of the cost of a beat up ninja lol.

Whaaaat?! That’s shitty. I average ~27 driving back and forth to HVCC if I don’t take i90, closer to 30 if I do. I always mash it on the highway though, so the MPG suffers. :rofl

And a lifetime’s worth of ridicule. :rofl

supply and demand wins that war.

i guess when youre the only station for the next XXX miles then you can sell it for a bit over the average cost :ohnoes

No joke, that is what I got driving from SUNY campus to DT, all city. TC actually gets pretty good MPG on HWY.

That’s puttin’.