Is everyone enjoying $4 a gallon so far?

Well seeing as the government is broke and gas is very lightly taxed compare to the rest of the world it seems that the balance won’t be on the business side, but rather on people balancing their checkbooks in favor of bigger gas bill weekly.

How long before someone holds up a gas station for fuel and leaves the register untouched?

12 gallons of gas will last me for a month driving to work and grocery shopping. Living very close to work FTW. :lol

I’m actually thinking about getting a cheap moped for the summer.

We are barely in Spring…

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S2069826.shtml?cat=300

Sad part is, it’s almost expected.

In a year we will miss $4 a gallon and reminisce about it.

Just filled up the X5… $92 for 21gal. Not sure if winning.

Not winning.

Bilosing.

Filled the bike. $8

At least I’m getting 23.8mpg in it (confirmed by calculator, not on-board comp which actually said only 23.5).

So I think I’m winning, just not bi-winning. Amirite?

Hm… that’s a tough call.

Got better mpg than my SS…:rofl

15 mpg ftl but fuck it Im keeping my truck

Used A/C on blower settings 1 and 2 for this entire tank… 29mpg :rofl

You bought the wrong SS! But not really.

my wallets getting raped…and i drive a civic, granted it gets like 25 mpg because its a pos but still

not from empty(whats the actual tank size)… if thats the case, i filled my TDI up today at John Rays, 29$ only.

filled my bike from the tard light yesterday for 4.19, and it was 14.50

prices havent slowed me down yet.

most people who complain have areas in which they could cut spending(9$ a pack to die, or a 12 pack a night) to offset fuel costs, but they dont, so they will continue to bicker about it.

The SuMo has about a 2 gallon tank before you hit the reserve.

cost me $15 for my bike! probably the most I’ve paid since I’ve had it.

Updated map of Avg prices in the U.S.

Whats funny is click on the % of income map and notice how NY spends the lowest amount of income on fuel!

Well you can thank NY for that.

Plenty of people making big money and either not driving at all or driving relatively short distances.

$4 “goal” reached, $5 we’re coming for ya!