is she worth it?

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:50,topic:36878"”]

bottom line, who’s hitting it? oh right, you are so fuck them, they arent worth the time

[/quote]

pretty much :tup:

I read all the posts. Don’t discount my opinion b/c you might think I didn’t.

Remember in Back to the Future when Biff kept calling Marty ‘chicken’? I mean, even if you do prove something to someone else’s standards, don’t you feel stupid for having fed into it into the first place?

You can do whatever you want. I’m willing to bet that the majority of other posters didn’t just read your first post only, also, and they’re offering the same advice. Meh, I just don’t want to read about you eventually posting up with regrets on how you will handle a similar situation in the future. You seem like a cool guy and no one needs that

:beer:

I need to see pics than I can make a decision of whether she’s worth it.

You are not a man. WHO CARES! You should be checking out other girls while you and you girl type friend are not making eye contact.

Could be worse. I took the ex downtown with my 3 dude friends. One friend got drunk was spanking her ass when he thought I wasnt looking. Other friend wanted to beat his ass for that. Other friend was dancing with fat chicks. I was slamming shots of J.Daniels. Not in a good mood. Girl was being a cunt, I didnt care about slapping her ass because he didnt have balls to admit anything anyways. She gets trashed, acts retarded when I want her to get in car because I drove everyone and was leaving. She see’s ex-bf’s sister and disappears. Some dude gets ran over by truck and all hell ensues as I try to find her. Dumb ghetto bitch and her bro’ talk shit to me, I call her a bitch and put her in place, guy wants to tussle I push him to ground, cop pushes me away. Walk past third room and the bouncers act like asshole when I try to get a cup of water for some guy having a panic attack or something. She comes out of third room acting like retard again. Some mexican makes a noise at me so I boot him in the face as his friend runs off. She looks at me like im nuts. Finally I get her to come to my car. Next morning I have worst headache of my life and I cant move my eyes in any directions unless I slowly turn my aching head. I hate her, call em ex’s for a reason.

ditch the bitch shes bringin you drama.

wow 3 pages and no pic of said girl so WE can tell YOU if SHE is worth it or not

thread fail

Yeah, and going downtown or to places with sausage in excess is really shitty. It is kind of a compliment, but at the same point in time it is just rude and ignorant for some tool to hit on a girl that came with you because he cannot control himself from acting like a fucking retard from drinking too more or doing too many drugs. That is why it sucks going to see a good DJ when everyone is rollin on E and they want to touch and fuck everything in site, glad I got out of that phase many years ago.

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:66,topic:36878"”]

wow 3 pages and no pic of said girl so WE can tell YOU if SHE is worth it or not

thread fail

[/quote]

Yeah, just realized that im talking to him about some girl I never saw. If she is worth it throw those pics up. If she ends up being a bitch, then admit of thread failure.

Always find it funny how the ugliest girl who wants butt can find it from ANY guy that is with his buddies or that is without a girl. But most guys cant score ass downtown to save their lives, which sucks. Especially since they are mostly drunken or drugged up and will suck you off for a slice of pizza or jims steak out. Aha. That’s why most of my friends give up on downtown. I used to go out and bring a girl back to one of my friends apartment, and do the old cum n’ go. When they try it they get nothing but a late night with Rosie Palms and nothing else.

BTW, Club Infinity on Thursdays has me batting 1.000%. Recommend it to any guy who needs a pick me up. I generally go by myself and end up going elsewhere, but if someone wants to go and see the proceedings of hot country loving bitches shake their nice asses on a floor lemme know, has been a while since a good tag team ahahaha.

^^^word im down let me know when :lol: love that place!