Is this for real!?!?!? someone please let me know

Oh, that gave me an idea. Shix son, just round everyone up (your people, and ours), and then we could all shit-disturb some Honda meet… :smiley:

We’re all automotive-enthusiasts, (Shit, I drive two stock POS hondas), and we just meet to chill and talk about cars, life, women (men for some? :confused:Alex ). There’s no need for ‘seperation’, we’re all made from the same stuff… the desire to secretly leave our loved ones in a relationship with our machines… :stuck_out_tongue:

wow, your typing is giving me a headache just reading it.

Seriously organize your thoughts more before you post.

1. If you want permission to post something, then use the “PM” function and ask an admin or mod.

2. If you don’t want to seem like a wanderer and hang out with other clubs, then why would you bring your club to another club’s meets or post on another club’s board? Who cares if you are part of another club. I’m a mod and vendor on SON, vendor on here, as well as many other forums.

3. RB26 in an s13 works, I have friends who have done this in their cars, in Ontario.

4. If you like drift, then don’t build a show car. I’ve only went to a few shows, but I’ve got 1st place in all of them with my car… if you like drift, then it’s a LOT more fun then doing shows.

5. Your van definitely does not have 300 whp. Stickers and cosmetic stuff are fine if YOU like it.

6. Your van also doesn’t smoke turbo civics.

PS: I saw your van at importfest and hopefully your club does some big things in the 2k7 season.

If you’re building a showcar 240… you’re gonna have some very stiff competion from a few cars that I know of, I probably won’t be entering many more shows with my car, just an fyi.

If your friend ran a 300ZX and got 500HP with only those mods, then why would you believe your Van ran 308WHP with only those mods? You’re so confident in saying 308HP but the proof is right there that it’s unlikely.
No matter what 300ZX it is, VG30E, VG30DE, VG30ET, VG30DETT, it is extremely unlikely with only those mods.

I didn’t take it that way at all. Most people never realize they’re wire wheels until I tell them. It doesn’t fit in someones mind but it seems to fit on my car. People forget about what’s in their minds once they see it.
Maybe I have cloudy vision and complete neglect for other peoples opinions on the wheels why I’ve always thought that people like them. Not too sure.

Thank you very much. Not a show winning ride for sure. The paint is horrible, the panels can use a bit more work and that’s really the next step for this car. One of the reasons why I don’t take it out much.

Thank you again

Please do not take this the wrong way. I understand that many may misunderstand what I have to say but I assure you that I am not saying this in a negative way. Why are you here then? Attending the club is the same as coming on here and posting messages. If you strongly feel that you are “wanderer” for attending other meets, then you are a “wanderer” for logging on, posting and interacting here.

With that being said, I think to show how much of a “wanderer” you are not, you should attend the next meet. By saying this you are seperating your meet from the rest of the Automotive related clubs.

On a side note, one of the characteristics of a successful business owner, is that the successful business owner never says that it’s his business. It goes the same way with a club or organization. Until someone can prove me wrong, I’ve never once heard Zep say in person or on the boards that this is his club. It’s more that it’s our club.

When’s the next show?

To answer your question as it’s been noted in almost every post thusfar, you should remove them immediately.

hey guys, you are both very right. as i said before, my forum writing does need some work. i should be more outgoing. being a new club owner isnt preticularily easy, so i wouldn’t know what’s good and what’s not good to do. anyway, i’m still leaning towards building the 240 for show. S14_2NV, i saw your 240 at importfest aswell, that had to have been one of the most beautiful 240’s i have seen in a long time! i had taken a picture of it, but it was when the awards were being distributed so it was dark in the dome, this resulting in a crappy picture. but nevertheless, your car looks A1 (especially the paint). pcproa, your 200SX dosen’t have show quality paint? i saw your cardomain profile…looks good to me, then again i didnt look closely. anyways guys, i will see what i can do, i have alot of stuff to do within the next few weeks so im not sure i’d be able to come to the upcomming meet. as for the next show…im really not sure which show i might be attending next…just look for me. i will make a final statement on this post that the nismo stripes will stay, the decals will be shed. it might take me awhile to remove them, but obviously it has been made clear to me that it would look ALOT better. anyways, thanks for your input, i have made my decisions now.
props to all. :slight_smile:

all in all i think as for what u do…pertaining to u and ur cars…if you feel it looks good…or what you want to do is right…then thats what you should do

it seems like you dont want to change it but you are doing it because ppl here are telling you to do it…have a voice of ur own…sure its alright to get opinions…but when it comes down to it…its ultimately your decision…its your vehicle…ur the one driving it and putting money into it

so if the decals and stickers are what make you happy…keep them…and ur 240…if you want to make it a show and drift car…by all means…go right ahead

Show car + Drift car = No go
I wanted to do that to my Z

Drifting does too much damage to the body, rock chips, scuffs, scratches and if you brush the wall especially (happened to me last season), damn buddy. Don’t put Show and Drift together unless you got sponsors who’ll fix it in a jiffy.

Your best solution? Turn the Van into one of those VIP rides from Japan and show that. Drift the 240.

Oh, be sure to put the bed in the back of the van for the ladies :wink:

wow i cant even see anymore cant belive i read all that lol…

All that and no comment … come on Zepy.

Zep got too owned by reading to even say anything more hahaha

haha. im the same i started to read some of this but was like. screw this to many double posts… ohh wait . you going live up to your sig rick?

http://i10.tinypic.com/2uixeeh.gif

im with patrick. patrick knows too much. lol. 500hp for a 300zx with only those mods…hhhhmmmm then i think i should be pushing a little over 400hp with the mods to my gtr. im not saying what nismo is saying is true/false. it’d help though if you post the dyno charts.

didn’t you know? my integra is running close to 250whp, N/A ftmfw!!! the oem optional drivers door & fender help with the aerodynamics (will only understand this if you have seen my car :))

Dyno posts please or ban!

^yup. seriously post dyno charts. no offense to nismo but its so easy to claim my car is XXXhp but it takes a lot more to prove it. i can claim my GTR is pushing 600awhp+ which isnt too hard to believe from a rb26 but could i prove it, no. please post dyno charts.

He was asking YOU for dyno charts Alex.

Phil, how much do dyno machines cost?-- Not the mustang ones, but proper dyno-setup with rollers and all the gismos.

haha, I’m almost afraid to ask…

A lot. I don’t know an exact price since I haven’t bought one.

Depends if you’re talking 2wd or 4wd and the hp ratings for the dyno etc. as well.

i was saying if nismo’s friend was pushing those numbers with those mods then i should be pushing around 400+hp. im saying that its possibly true but somewhat unlikely. i know im only pushing around 290-310 range with a bad tune and running rich.

Bad tune AND running rich? What mods do you have on it right now?
If it’s stock with bad tuning and running rich then chances are that you’re running a lot less horsepower than that 290-310.
It’s impressive how much fuel delivery and timing affects a power curve.
Couple that with too much fuel (rich mixture) would probably mean that the turbos are running too cool and not producing effective boost as a result. Possibly also, depending on how rich, you could also be washing your cylinder walls.

Voted Patrick for TNC’s most mother****en mechanically inclined/informed mofo.