Is your NYS Inspection Sticker Falling Off....? Replace it for free.

this is super annoying. mine is hanging on by a tiny little corner

also, my mom’s un stuck and blew out of her window while she was on the thruway. she had to pay $2 to get a replacement one, and right now has a little post it note where the sticker should be. gay

you do pay for the inspection, and they still should give you a paper saying it was inspected…and yea the last inspection, as in the one you just got

my stickers never fall off, i always jerk off on them before i put them on the windshield

cool mine has completely fallen off

yea, i already got mine done, the best thing about this is back in 05 i think or maybe 06 they were grey and did the same thing, it sucsk for dealerships because when they PDI the cars, they have to go thru and redo all the ones falling off…i dont understand why they change adhesive or if somehow the color has something to do with it

How much do they charge for a new reg? I think I might use soem 3m spray adhesive…

Well, if they haven’t admitted there is a problem with the reg it probably won’t do you any good to get a new one because the new one won’t stick either.

My inspection is still on, but my reg sticker is hanging by one piece of Scotch tape. The reg stickers have sucked for years. My dad’s sticker fell off his brand new car a week after he bought it.

Anyone want to gift me their “fallen off sticker?” If I get pulled over ill tell the officer I found it :mamoru:lol but srsly :confused:

or you could tell the officer that it fell off, but you have yet to get it replaced with the new program.

Haha, but will that excuse last me the next calendar year?

My car is basically uninspectable :frowning:

who wants to sell me one of theirs?! I dont wanna replace my cracked windshield just yet.

This state is so fucking stupid.

We should have gone to the registration and the inspection sticker on the plate a long time ago.

Most other states do it this way, NY is one of the only ones that has a window sticker at all.

My registration is falling off too :
Kinda afraid that one day it’s going to blow out the window going down the thruway. :\

But I’m also too lazy to tape it up under the grounds of how nasty it will look.
But I guess it’s my own fault if it does fly out the window :X

i’m actually suprised we don’t either… i mean if anything it would make the cops job easier and you wouldn’t have people rolling around on expired stickers/temp tags for a year at a time. not that i’ve ever done that or anything…

thank god mine is hanging on by a limb… now i wont have to get the camaro legitimately inspected either.

Noticed on my new truck and the GF’s car the inspection sticker is just starting to peel on the top left corner. Good to know i can get a replacement (even though it’s a pain) when they do completely fall off.

I think replacement registrations are like $6. When I pulled my plates out of storage a few months ago I bitched about the sticker falling off and they gave me a new one without charging me though. Waiting to put that one on till the current one completely falls off.

should be on the receipt you got.

I just taped mine back on. Not going through the hassle of doing all that shit to get a new one.

Got my sticker yesterday and this morning it was lying on the dash :cry:.

Guess its getting taped like my registration sticker.