NYS inspection sticker (Rochester NY)

my car is a 1997 passed the safety part but couldent get a sticker due to the fact that the motor is swapped and wasent sending any signal to the machine because of a different ecu with the swap can anyone help $$$ please get back Thanks

LOL

You realize you can’t do that? If the NYS computer doesn’t have that you got the car inspected you can re register

yes i can especially when mommy works at the DMV lol

It won’t work. Sure a shop can sell you a sticker for some $$$$, but it won’t be linked into the DMV. Not sure how your mom can override that part. The sticker isn’t valid until it’s scanned by the shop doing the inspection. They can’t scan the sticker until the car that is getting the sticker is plugged into the DMV computer and passes.

Not only that if a cop scans your inspection sticker it will come up for a different car. I did this for a few years its not worth it anymore.

Lol. You scan the reg and plug it into a passing same car/ecu

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This is a horrible post. lol

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

solution, register the car in florida. Boom. enjoy 28% tint, no inspections, lower insurance limits, etc etc…

I have one that I can take off my car, how’s $75?

pmed

lol.
I hope your mom loses her job for fraud.

So you scan the registration sticker on the windshield of the car that won’t pass (VIN for bad car), while you have the state dmv computer hooked up to a running car’s ecm (VIN of good car). It doesn’t work like that.

lol thats her problem

That worked like 7-8 years ago when they first rolled the system out…

Then they started pulling the VIN from the PCM and seeing if it matches lots of places got busted for using a similar vehicle to pass inspection.

:worf:wow…your mom works for the dmv… and youre claiming shes goin to break the law…you probably video tape street races with closeup shots of license plate #'s…:fail::retard::wtcslap:

na homie u got me twisted

Public forum… Im sure there are cops that frequent this site, and will probably have fun with this post.

I’m locking this abortion of a thread. Maybe I should add to the rules that asking for illegal things is against our policy. Wait, that falls under USE COMMON SENSE.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhvhuKR6K1qb118c.jpg
You know what he’s going to say.