Isn't this a car forum??

Saturn Vue Redline. It’s an Acura MDX with Saturn resale.

Porsche turbo cayenne

LOL…Sonny, you may be young but i know damn well your not stupid!
I didn’t realize your price range was as high as it is…i was thinking a 3-6K beater.
Since you have that a bit of an upper range…
TBSS…can tow
GC SRT8…can’t tow but is still fun
R32
SAAB 9-2X aero…basically a WRX with nicer interior, and underpriced.

audi s4

5spd X5

That’s why you get the Saabaru (92-x). Subi but all dressed up w/ nicer interior etc.

-TJ

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/sonnyisgay.jpg

this would fit sonny well

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://mercedesbenzofpittsburgh.com/used_vehicle_details.htm?vehicleId=1ac4c7a84046381e0080f2524c20561c

Just got this in a couple days ago. It says its RWD on the “Tech Specs” page, but it’s really an 330xi. I didn’t check to see if it’s a stick, but it’s clean as hell on the outside.

finish one of the 10 cars down newton & drive the fucking things

thanks!

one of them is :stuck_out_tongue:

one is sold and another is gone… so :booty:

looking at saabs… jeremy hit it on the head :wink: … but this thread is to keep me open minded. I was looking at porsche suvs, but am not sure that’s practical to beat around and park in the city! lol I like land rover range rover hse’s :happysad:

I am going to research this week and buy something! thanks for all the input, even if it sucked.

and klink, thanks man! i have a 135i and buying this was one of the most hypocritical moves of my life… i would never buy an underpowered BMW, i’d just be really gay then :wink:

Thank!

got a line on a twin turbo a6. get ahold of me. it is deffinitely cheap enough to warrant buying w/ an auto tranny.

Run Sonny run! I don’t want to see a grown man cry.

lol

suv’s are garbage… i don’t know why i even considered. and i just am not satisfied with a4’s!

Like i said in my post earlier, a SAAB 9-2X Aero is a nice car, and the interior is exclusive to the SAAB. Here is a nice one, although it is an automatic
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=248676119&dealer_id=494059&car_year=2005&model=9-2X&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=SAAB&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=15233&advanced=&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=102

Automatic, what is he darkstar? :kekegay:

That car is such garbage, he might as well buy a wrx for 1/2 the price…get an S4 dude, and stop dickin around: (see if this is a 5spd first)

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/823124520.html

:kekegay:

yeah… that saab is pretty homo… it’s huge and the dude was fiercely trying to break into the 13’s with a lot of mods, stripped and on tires… :kekegay:

The 9-2x Aero??? They should be able to hit 13’s pretty easily with an intake, reflash and turboback 3" exhaust.

EDIT: 2006 and up are the best years for the 9-2x aero, thats when they switched to the 2.5 turbo motor instead of the 2.0 turbo. The 2.5T has only 3 more hp, but about 20 more ft/lbs of torque. The 2.5 responds better to mods from what i understand.

I don’t know, it was the larger sedan… i think it had a weird name?

If it was a saab sedan, it could have only been a 9-3 or 9-5. The only “funny” named one I can think of is the 9-3 Viggen coupe. None These cars (saab 9-3 or 9-5) respond well to mods due to the very pissy Trionic style engine managment. Pretty much a BSR PPC (plug and play ecu) is the only way to make any power which are insanely expensive and still dont give much gains. Not to mention the trannys are weak and geared long.

Take it from a current saab owner, Stay away from any saab OTHER than the 9-2x Aero since its basically a subaru WRX.