It puts the poop in its pants

Or it gets the hose again.

Driving on 79 tonight. I went up to Erie to pick up the sis at school. The whole trip was pretty bad weather wise. On the way back there was a couple decent sections that salt trucks had cleared. I was following a Colorado as he went to overtake a tractor trailer. He gets into the passing lane cleanly and accelerates past. I go to follow suit at aprox 65 mph. As I'm getting into the passing lane the road conditions start deteriorating. I decide to abort the pass and get back into the more clear lane. I turn the wheel slightly to the right, and start heading right. Counter steer slightly left to get properly addressed in the lane. Then push like a mother fucker. The ass end starts to step out to the left as I counter more into it. I get close to 40 degrees off track and look like I'm going to just push into the guard rail. Then the front hooks and before I can react and get out of my counter steer the ass end sling shots right with some pretty good momentum.  :eek: I thought that was it. I was sure it was going to whip around. I'm going to chaulk it up to pure luck that I was able to get that countered. The next two ensuing overcounter tapered off untill I was straight again. 

Cliffs. Holy chit. Almost lost it going 65 with my little sis.

:burnout: :burnout: Nice save.

dam,glad ur ok

:wackit: Should have drove the dodge with mickeys instead of the camry.

glad your ok :slight_smile:

Yeah, I know the feeling.

Were you in your 5.0, or another car?

pics of sis

Driving a stratus. I probably would have had more trouble in a RWD.

Those cost 3 black eyes.

ok i’ll give them to ya,so post up:D

might be worth it

glad u and ur sister are ok

To some, thanks.

To others, ( you know who you are )

Do I have to warm up a couple of my world famous 6 knuckle sanwiches?

Baby sis gets protected ferosiously.

aww arent you a good brother

not really, I always try to get on her friends. :boink

how you know she isnt trying to do the same

How you think 6 knuckle sandwich became world famous.

she just trying to get her mack on