It's a bird! It's a Plane! It's SuperMan! No, it's a 100 spoke wheel

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=992964

All up in your GRILLLLLLL

IB4It’llBuffRightOut

holy crap

It’s a shame things like this don’t happen to shittier cars. That was a nice ride…

wow, he is lucky to be living

That is some crazy shit. Lucky like woah.

Good thing he didn’t have a passenger.

Damn ghetto wheels be flyin all over da place.

Really don’t feel like looking through 20 pages, especially on a bmw site, but did they ever get picks of the car the wheel came off?

if he REALLY wanted to, the car could be fixed…

there are no pics, but it was a 91 Mercury or 91 mercedes, dude only saw what was written on the police report

holy shit!!! i would be so pissed after that happened.

thats crazy shit. ive seen this once before but it was a little tire off of a small trailer

I can’t even imagine…

im sure he can get another e36 for what it would cost to fix THAT

edit: sorry viper but i have to rant. Why would you even say that? why would even suggest that he can get that fixed do u honestly think if he put that much time and money into that car that he would want his entire car “fixed”. ugh im sorry, but i dont know why some people say somethings sometimes. Not a knock on you viper at all…

meh… all thats really wrong with it is the roof would need to be cut off a donor junk yard car, and welded to this one…

would probably be a PITA to get the windows to seal right unless u were dumb careful about measuring etc

Did someone post up on there that it is linked here? He had asked people to do so, for his Lawyer.

The car is really the least of his problems. Kid was on a basketball scholarship and said the injuries pretty much end his basketball career.

What were the injuries? All I saw from the first page were a couple of lousy flesh wounds.

That sight demonstrates why we have sig rules here. :slight_smile:

“WHY WOULD YOU THROW A WHEEL AT ME?”

all and all i spend the night in a hospital, shoulder is most likly broken in a few places (going to get more xrays tom)
shoulder dislocated, and gashes all of the arms and neck.

From the first page. First post actually. A.D.D. sucks doesn’t it? :wink:

wow… he’s a lucky SOB that he survived that.

I wonder what kind of music was playing the in the other car