It's a bird! It's a Plane! It's SuperMan! No, it's a 100 spoke wheel

yeah that could probably be fixed, not like the drivetrain was damaged or anything. but id be super pissed if that happened to me

WOWWWWWW
That is rediculous

hahahaha :bigclap:

“he is fully responsible, what would my legal grounds to sue even be???”

stupid mentality in this country. he should be thankful it wasnt 8" to the left. he wouldnt be making his funny comments. it would have been closed casket.

Car’s fucked. how do you not see and do any evasive manover to avoid something like that?

but it 60 mph + 60 mph = not much time to react.

1. HE SHOULD NOT FIX IT PEOPLE

2. He actually has a pretty damn good attitude considering his bball career, car, and shoulder are shot. Yes he is lucky to be alive, but still how unfortunate is that. If i were him, in his situation…maybe sueing isn’t a bad idea.

3. HOLY FUCK!

holy neck

Im not saying he should fix it but the dealership easily can if its cheaper than replacing the entire car. A-pillars are shot but thats part of the roof if they order a new roof panel. B-pillars look fine to me unless they are slightly flexed…I cant tell. C-pillars look fine and the roof panel should end midway thru the c pillar anyways.

I’m assuming the interior is pretty fucked as well between the glass and the blood. If the glass tore his arm up that bad i’m sure it did a number on the leather.