It's a cold day in hell

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/256244/End-of-an-Era-GM-Going-Bankrupt-On-Monday?tickers=GM,F,HMC,TM,TTM,GT,AN?sec=topStories&pos=8&asset=&ccode

:(:bash:

damn…

I really can’t believe they are still going to keep GMC. Does that mean they are still going to rebadge vehicles between the chevys and GMC like their trucks? If so how in the hell is that going to help anything?

could be wrong but doesn’t gmc do medium trucks?

yes

Well, there goes my GM stock.

Given the planned stakes, the new GM will be controlled by the U.S. government,

holy fuck :frowning:

and the gubbernment and king obama will take credit for turning the company around and being profitable with untold billions of taxpayers dollars i’m sure. RIP Capitalism.

Last I saw GM stocks were .75 cents so what stocks?

… gosh

unions have 17.5% ownership total BS. they need to get their hand out of the greed pool and start running it like a fucking business.

hopefully this “Good GM” doesn’t go with unions.

well you really cant be surprised by this…

X2

Gmc has a luxury line. thats prob why they are keeping it. the denali’s are a little cheaper than the escalades

been saying it since 04…GM will get what they deserve.

get over oldsmobile already.

:rofl: now that would be a cold day in hell

OH SHiT… AUDI IS GOING BANKRUPT??? oh wait, read the article title wrong :kekegay:

how stupid… “good gm bad gm” seriously, close the doors and start over, this reform bullshit for these garbage companies is a huge mess.

GM is not going anywhere… this just is just a legal way for them to tell their creditors (and hopefully their union) to go fuck themselves.