It's done...

because a turbo doesnt run outta boost like a bottle runs out of da nawz dog :slight_smile:

looks really nice though.

Looks very nice, good work.

lolā€¦ I think he knows what he is doing.

I think i found a new wallpaperā€¦for now

wowā€¦that is soO clean

:tup:

+1 :withstupi :smiley:

awesome work man :tup:

lol thats funny, i put in the correct converter for my car and i have 0 lag.

cant really use that as an excuse.

motor does look sweet tho.

Air might be a little more pletiful and cheaper than nitrous but I wanted to be different. Everyone with a non-turbo 3S is doing the TT conversionā€¦I decided to go with something that would be just as fast but in a different way.

The engineā€™s built a little bitā€¦went with a forged crank and ceramic coated pistons. The heads are redone with ferra oversized valves swirl cut so they can handle the heat a little better. The thing with nitrous is that if you mess up itā€™s gonna break anything. Thatā€™s the main reason I didnā€™t go with aftermarket rods or pistons.

Iā€™ve got a higher res version iā€™ll post up later tonight if you guys want it.

Terry

i like the way you think

fuck boost spray is where its at

i agree its better to overbuild than to rebuild 4094034959 times

Lies.

There will always be lag.

And how would you remember? You havenā€™t driven your car in a while.

i have no lag bitch

i step on the gas and it spools instantly, my chip is correctly calibrated for the turbo and converter, so all my fueling is right where it should be. now if i could just learn how to drive it without overtaxing my injectors id be fine :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s no way youā€™re making max boost at 1rpmā€¦itā€™s not possible. Thereā€™s gonna be some lag before full boost is reached unless youā€™re pushing something insanely low like 2psi.

Terry

lolā€¦ IB4 he says no lag means he spools before 2500rpmsā€¦

in which case his idle better be @ 2500rpmsā€¦

IB4 he says there is no lag when he racesā€¦ in which case that may be trueā€¦ but was not mentioned in first post

CONVERTOR

he doesnā€™t start to move until 2500-3000 i bet

my stall is 3200, trust me when i say i have no lag on my GN, as do most other GNS with the right converter.

werd

you cant justify nitrous being better than a turbo. a bla bla bla shot isnt going to do you any good when youā€™re not getting traction. a little lag is fine and dandy. did i mention we dont run outta boost? :slight_smile:

looks good :tup:

:tup: very clean looking, nice work!

xā€¦