It's done...

veeywee nice!!1

Two words…Progessive Controller. :slight_smile:

Anyways…lets not get into the nitrous vs turbo debate. Each one has it’s advantages and disadvantages.

Terry

very nice man :tup:

very nice and clean/

High res version… http://www.maximalperformance.net/pics/car/directportlarge.JPG

Terry

looks great, if you like nawz, use the nawz, who cares about turbos.

if you like turbo, use a turbo, who cares about nawz.

Your way too easy going, you mustang fag0r.

Why don’t you tell him to use an inefficient roots blower? and if he doesn’t like it tell him how many cars you beat up using it.

GOSH.

Where are you putting the purge? :lol:

Probably out the opening in the front fascia…might get a little creative with it.

Terry

i like fast cars. i dont care whats pushing them. :tup:

I think Terry’s time slips speak for themselves…

nice man, very clean :tup:

its nice not having to do anything other than put your foot down for the power to be there…and not have to worry about running out of it…

there’s a reason the car was made with turbos and not nitrous…turbo>nitrous all day

i resent that…

so how much did u pay for ur NA ride to be TT

its only a ride if he actually gets to ride around in it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/yourmom123/BabyOwned.jpg

Finished Spray > Hopes and Dreams

lol i can not argue that…i did pay a lot, but honestly, for what i have into it…i dont think i coulda gottan a clean tt with under 60k miles and all the extras i’ve done…clean tt are becoming a bit more expensive to come buy, and i really dont think i regret my decision to go through with the swap…i just wish it wasnt this much of a pain in the ass…

and to the haters that dont think it works…for those of you that didnt know, it does start…it does run…it doesn not run well at all, but if i wanted to i could be driving it right now…

with only 3 of 6 cylinders firing though…

spray > your tt

Yeah man, fast is fast :slight_smile:

but i prefer being fast all the time without having to refill

but it’s still fast :slight_smile:

why all the hate for spray

:tuP:

lol… having had the best of both worlds… I can say spray has its obvious advantages. Knowing Terry isn’t going to be a slouch NA, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t need the turbos “all the time”, or most of the time.

1 weight savings. a bottle, some lines and a controller. Probably 2 gauges.
2 ease of install. If you have a great NA block to start off, and don’t feel like spending $$$$ for a good TT block… install the juice, a controller, and some gauges and your all set in a couple hours.
3 $$$$ in general. A decent nitrous kit is under $1000. In order to get the power he will be able to get out of this setup… you couldn’t touch it with a $1000 turbo setup for his car. AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
4 I’m running stock boost right now. I’m saving a lot of gas, and I can always put the AVCR on setting A and run high boost to kill mad heads. Stock boost is more than enough to smoke 90% of traffic anyway. His NA motor will be faster than me @ 8psi. Why strain the motor with part time boost, waste the gas for the occasional pass when he can “hit a button” and get more power instantly… or progressively.

Refills are over rated. Get a connection in the industry, don’t spray @ every light (get some NA power) and you’ll be fine. Like I said… I have been saving a hell of a lot of gas on stock boost… and those savings alone would pay for a refill a month. When you have boost… most of you will have to agree… it is very, VERY hard to stay out of it. Either the car you are passing needs some BOV love in the window, or you just want to hear them spool near a guardrail or under an overpass… do that 5 times on the way home (or more :wink: ) and that $$ adds up.

Terry,

Your going to have to come out here, pull these guys NA, and then see if they tell you you need turbos. The ones who you can’t pull NA… open the bottle, hit the button and make your point.