It's gone..

So as of about an hour ago, the Skyline is no longer mine. I’ve been actively trying to sell it for months now and finally found the right buyer for the car through one of the Skyline forums I’m on. It was weird driving it for the very last time, getting a smile on my face and knowing I’ll regret it sooner or later.
It was a great car, I just never drove it. It does make me happy to know that the new owner will be putting more miles on his drive home than I did the entire time I owned it though. I’m always a big fan of driving cars the way the manufacturer intended, so by me not driving the car, I felt like it was almost unfair to it. I’d peek at it in the garage, whisper a sweet nothing and go back inside, and all it wanted to do was see sunlight and stretch it’s legs.
I never beat on the car at all really. I don’t think it saw past 5000rpm after I got it tuned.

Either way, it’s something I needed to do, and I’m happy the new owner will enjoy the car more than I did, and harder than I did. I told him the BOS will be void if he doesn’t send me pictures every month of the odometer lol.

/Rant/sadness/story time

Time to buy an r8 now.

R8 time ? plz say yes

EDit fuck woman you beat me too it.

I wish. I can’t swing it right now with other priorities I have.

UGHHHH JK man Congrats!

Sink money into the Porsche and enjoy your nice assed Subaru. Enjoy life.

Eh, I might sell the 911 and the Subaru and just have a good track car and a daily driver and be done w/ it. Cars are such an expensive hobby especially if you track them.

Cossey, just man up and get a bike already…

I’d look like a monkey humping a football lol.

buy e85 evo/ thread

No Evo for me, ever. Just not my kinda car. I’ll be going German most likely.

i know a kid selling a v10 R8 locally, just got it like 5 months ago, wants a turbo 911, is looking to sell the r8 outright, let me know if you want some more info

nice to see the skyline go, that car was nice, but didn’t fit your style of life

get the fuck out of here.

good nissans are shitty

sell everything, buy r35 and have best daily ever.

Congrats on sale man, good luck with next endeavor

just curious but how come you barely drove the skyline

pussy!

I dunno really. It was a car I had to be in the mood to drive, and I never really was unfortunately.

it was a beautiful car dont get me wrong but id be afraid to drive it in fear of what it might cost or how long/hard it might be to get the parts to fix it