It's not how you stand by your car...

What are those rear wheels, like 14"?

New York plates?

^ i believe so

See “LISupras.com

So… does that guy really think its a supra or was he trying to pass off his celica as a supra and hoped no one would notice?

He just thinks everyone else wouldn’t notice, i think.

BAHAHAHAHA!

No, I honestly think he bought it like that and probably doesn’t even know that it’s not a Supra.

What a D-bag!

I feel bad for the guy. He was just looking to come out and make friends, and everyone started picking on him making him feel bad. Look at his face. His feelings are hurt. THat’s not nice. He’s a preson too, and noone likes their feeling hurt.

What if he actually thoiuight it was a Supra and bought it like that. Then he got boned by a scammer. That’s not very nice either. Can’t you guys have some sympathy for someone else who got scammed by a dishonest sales person.

Oh BOOOOOOOOOO Fucking HOOOOOOOO!

Fuck that guy! He should have been smart enough to know what he was buying.

Well at least he is TRYING TO SELL IT NOW :smiley:

I bet hes looking for 30k or b.o. MINT CONDITION

someone please find orginal thread

i wana see more pics!!!

I sorta have to agree with rj 92. A lot of people see the light after a while and figure out what they like and what they don’t. A group of people harassing a dude is pretty shitty. Especially considering none of you would have the balls to say anything shitty straight to his face if you were alone with him.

Fucking geeks.

You’re kidding right?

why ? wouldnt be the first time …

i remeber a case where a guy bought a shelby cobra for an assload of cash, then later found out it was a fiberglass replica w/ a 302, instead of aluminium w/ a 427/428

Hardly comparable.

I retract my previous statement. :bloated:

That guy looks like hes ready to do some serious ass kicking!

The paint and body work is gorgeous! lol

Looks like LISupras.com has been dead for a year and a half:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298293