its official my car has.

no fucking rev limiter. i have a blacktop harness and ecu, today at a friends shop i did a donut for shits and while i was going around i went high with rpm to see if i had one cause i always thought i didnt…so i rev it up then i look at it and bam 8400rpm…now thats no good…do i need another ecu? help loool drifting season is gunna start sooon

Get a after market one that is safer for the motor anyways. Get a Bee R Rev Limiter.

Done.

You have to remember that our tachs are usually way off. I believe when you’re at 7000rpm, the tach will read a lot higher. However, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Just grab another ECU and you should be fine.

oh yeah factory techs off by 600-800 if i shift at 6500 on the tech it reads 7000-7100 when the neo says 6500.

pfff, 8400,

I made a late shift at 9000 once, no rocker arm stoppers and the motor loved it

my motor seemed to not care at all, but im sure a few more of these bad boys and its gunna get fusssy.

i revved to 11,000 rpm i tried to hit tek hard

my rockers peaced out and yea life sucks

dont hit tek in sr’s

thats nothing LOL… in my eclipse I hit 9622 rpm when I accidently went from 3rd to 2nd while meaning to goto 4th when I was excellerating hard. Ill find the pic from the safc where it has the maximum #s hit while running. and NO engine damage rusulted from that aswell GOTTA love the 4G63 lol…

^^^^^^ I did that with an SR…broke a rocker in half and dropped a valve.