Its official, the LF-A sucks!

nobody in this thread that is bitching about the price can afford to own one.

nobody buying this car is buying it because it’s speed, if you think that you are more retarded then how retarded you think the person is for spending 400k on this car. yes there are other cars that are faster for the same/less money, and if you can afford this car you probably don’t have to choose which one to buy cause you will just have both of them.

http://www.gotbroken.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/2011-Lexus-LFA-Interior-Picture-588x391.jpg

Doesnt look like the interior of a 400k car to me, especially with the APC steering wheel

i’m not bitching and i’m not retarded, the car is just a JOKE for how much money it is. this is even compared to other super/ultra/hyper cars. thanks though.

You guys are ridiculous.

How about people that spend half a million dollars on a USED, FIXED, SLOW American MASS PRODUCED muscle cars that are just no longer around?

Are they getting their performance worth?

It’s not about the numbers in that realm, it’s about having a different/newer supercar than your Long Island neighbour.

When everybody on your block has a Lambo/Ferrari or some other exotic, your 0-60 time stops being important. They got the same damn car, you’ll gladly pay the difference to stand out.

You realize that it comes in multiple colors and options right?

Agree to disagree I guess. Opinions have never mattered too much to me, look at the cars I own/have owned :lol a grandma grocery-getter and a old POS fagmobile. The C6Z was just one example, TT Murcielago is well under $400k even if you bought the Murci brand new

I think it’s hilarious how we are all still arguing about this in a forum where having the $500 beater so the $5000 “hot whip” doesn’t see snow, is considered semi-baller.

People will pay what people will pay what people will pay. Cuz the LF-A be a nasty b!tch!

Actually I have a $20K beater so my “hot whip” doesn’t see snow. :clap

$5k can truly be “hot whip” in bike terms…:rofl:rofl:rofl

If someone had enough money to afford the LF-A,they won’t give jack shit if the car was slower than the ZOMGZ06 IN THE 1/4.
Like shady said, they were probably sold out way before the first car went off the production line.

A bit overpriced for what you’re getting. Braking should be way better

Travis: You don’t buy a car of that stature because of it’s effin trap speed.

Little known fact: When they were getting all of those performance numbers, they actually only intended on doing the 0-60. The accelerator pedal stuck, and since the numbers weren’t that bad, they stuck with them.

Lolz this thread.

If for some reason I become stupid rich I just can’t imagine spending money on a car that is not better in ANY aspect other than rare exclusivity than its competition.

Comparison for people worth less than a trillion:
Mugen civic Si: 30 k
EVO X/STi: 30k

What do you gain for buying the Mugen? Exclusivity and a cute body kit.

What do you give up? All performance advantages.

What’s exactly the same? Practicality and overall “category” (“sports car” with 4 doors and daily-driver capabilities that can still have fun at an HPDE/dragstrip/autoX)

Trillionaire example:
Lexus LF-A: 400k
TT kit on a brand new Murci/Ford GT/any other supercar: $200k or more, but still less than $400 :lmao

What do you gain from buying the LF-A? Exclusivity and a cute body kit.

What do you give up? All performance advantages.

What’s exactly the same? Practicality and overall “category” (still in the top .00001% of exclusivity, and the cars are all useless for anything other than showing off, touring a little bit, or ripping in a straight line/around a track (if you have the balls))

Does anyone get my point or am I just going to keep being called a retard? :lmao

I know “money changes people” but I don’t think I’d ever lose my common sense :facepalm :rofl

heres the difference, most people buying an evo or a mugen si have to choose one or the other. people buying an lf-a do not have to choose. they can go and twin turbo their new murcielago and buy an lf-a…and y are you comparing a twin turbo kit to a car?

I see your point but even still, I cannot personally ever picture myself justifying the purchase of an LF-A. It’s all hypothetical anyways, its just fun to dream :smiley:

And I dunno, a TT Murcielago just seems like the absolute 100% perfect car to me.

I thought you were into turns and all that other jazz?

*perfect street car

closely trailed by an e36 m3 with bolt ons and CCCCCC CCCCCC WWWWWWW wheels

i’m surprised no one has brought up the fact in the US no one can BUY this car, they are all leases

oh and the lease term on this car turns out to be the same as the cost of the car. SO during the 2 year lease including the MANDATORY down payment

$60,000 to put your name in
$60,000 3 months before you pick the car up
$298,000 at signing for a 1-pay lease (12,400 monthly payments over 24 months)

then after your done with your 2 year lease you can buy the car for another $90,000

sounds like a great deal…lol… they are already sold out

I just couldnt buy a car that costs more than two houses regardless of what it is or how fast it is.

i’ll just wait til the replica kit comes out for a fiero or something

Ferraris no longer sound like this.