its the little things....

i had EVERYTHING ready to fire up the R/T…however, at some point in the last 2 months and 3 weeks, my radiator cap either decided it was being abused and/or neglected, or it just felt it was time to move on to bigger and better things, and it left my garage. it is NOWHERE to be found. that is literally the absolute last piece to the puzzle.

o and a HUGE thanks to Gary and the whole Hybrid crew for taking caree of me with my u-joints. i’ve never really been there before, but they have a HUGE :tup: in my book! they deffinately seem like they are all about getting the customer whnat they need and getting stuff done right rather than making money. i was deffinately impressed by thier crew!

:tup: mang good to hear your almost done.

go to advancedpepzone and get a universal replacement. or hit the partsyard.

uhhh… you don’t NEED a rad cap to start an engine

hell, you should have it off to burp & bleed the coolant system anyhow.

well the radiator cap is the least of my worries…i now have bigger problems. i filled it with coolant, only to discover that i now have coolant leaking out of the waterpump somehwere. i havent taken anything apart yet, so i cant really see exactly where, but my guess (and hope) is that its a combination of me not scraping the old gasket off good enough, not putting enough RTV on the new gaskets and not tightening the bolts down enough. after work tonight im gonna take it off and see what the deal is.

true that, get urrr done