Its time to get a new car. Need some opinions

ya i love the 98+ fbodys but i just dont see them as being a smart buy for me. Maybe after i buy a house and save some extra money i could build one. I cant stand the older boxier ones. There not my cup of tea haha. Thanks for the input on the s4. I talked to a s4 owner and he said they dont run consistant high 12’s low 13’s unless u do the ko4 turbo swap which is something im trying to avoid. He said it isnt to bad to fixing it up unless something big breaks then it sucks. The mazda isnt a bad car but i dont like how it looks and isnt quick enough . As for the 14 second srt4 with mopar stage 2… I guess that person cant drive? My buddy ran high 13s with just an intake and he isnt the best driver in the world. As for the finance part. Im trying to avoid that if at all possible because i know if i decide to finance ill buy an evo and i really dont need another 4g63 in my life. Ive had enough of them. I know there backwards of mine and run the twin scroll turbo i know nothing about but .Sti’s are really nice cars but if i was going for the battle of the evo or sti i would have to go with evo. I could get an rtitle evo for 15k its a 2004 redone but it has a body kit and has been repainted bmw m3 silver. You might of seen it at Prp. I would have to spend alot more to get it stock bumpers and get it repainted a stock color though so it wouldnt be worth it to me. Does anyone on here work on S4’s or drive one and know alot about them. Im leaning towards one after riding in that kids. His just has an intake but was a was a nice ride and looked good as hell with the rims he had on it. Could definately be better with a reflash, intake, exhaust. I found someone local selling a 2000 s4 with 86k for 10k. Im looking online trying to find a maitenance schedule for a s4. Found one for every other audi.

Haha :yum: