ITT: Help Finding A Quiet Exhaust

Looking for a quiet exhaust.

It’s an SR and the entire exhaust MUST be changed, so I’m looking to a complete replacement, I dont want to restrict the car too much (if at all) the exhaust I have now is currently loud as fuck and I cant stand it anymore, i want something very quiet.

help? :frowning:

blitz realize is what i roll, and it is quite but with a nice tone to it… dont hear it at all if you are just crusing

try a fujitsubo muffler with the oval design. looks oem, doesn’t attract attention, they’re pretty quiet at idle & low rpms and have a nice deep tone at high rpms, they aren’t too loud either. something like this, scroll down there are some pics: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R32-Gtr-Fujitsubo-Cat-Ex-t319290.html&pid=5265286

apexi WS2 muffler is pretty good and quiet too. as far as everything else in your exhaust system, i assume you’re gonna get 3" piping and you should probably get a cat if you don’t want it to be too loud.

thanks for all the suggestions so far, im going to have to have a listen to these exhaust’s to see what’s most quiet.

Im not too worried about it being too big or cops looking at it, that i dun care about. its just the noise, like honestly it sounds like im starting a 747 at 2 in the morning, its actually pretty embaressing leaving ppls houses so late only to wake everyone up!

^^^^lol…that would be interesting…

^^^ sweet way to keep to ice off

actually… the Apexi N1 Silent Power
is wicked quite.

i would recommend it. + sounds rlly nice.
obv at revving high and driving hard it’ll be loud… but otherwise very quite and discreet (noise) LOL

id like to hear this one, anyone with a gengar avatar must be reliable! (fav. pokemon) I rly don’t want it to be loud at low rpm, i would love to have it almost completly silent till higher rpms then it can be as loud as it wants :stuck_out_tongue:

it just rly sucks leaving peoples homes at 2am and having to start up the car only to wake up all the old people in the neighborhood

LMAO
and its my drift charm!

anyways, yah this thing is silent idling and low rpms… unlike my HKS Hi-Power.
yet both have the same size…ish…

but the noise gets loud obv at higher rpms on the apexi, and still sounds wicked.

my suggestion s just get a bee*R and finish the old ppl off so u can drive as loud as u want XD

i only know 1 person … who hates son LOL… with an apexi silent power, on his RB20, god u cant hear shit low rpm… sounds like a prius. LOL