Quietest Turbo Exhaust

My car is to loud with the 3" turbo back, its a ka-t. Ive narrowed to Blitz realise tt, rsr exmag and apexi noir. Also have an new hks hi power that i havent installed. Which is the quieter out of the 3 mufflers ? To many mixed reviews online. Need to get it straight with those who have it.

just run a cat and the catback with the most resonators / mufflers… something that looks stockish would be good too.

I have a disco’d circuit sport on my Kouki… looks stock but is kinda loud actually.

I had a rsr exmag. They are loud as shit. The hks high power is pretty quiet. I haven’t heard the blitz exhaust.

If I were you, I would go to an importer and
pick up any jasma certified exhaust.

ex mag sounds badass

I m pretty sure the apexi noir is the quietest of the bunch, it is however a huge canister, with a 4 inch tip, so its not exactly a sleeper either.

hks hi-power. Very hight, wicked quality. Had one on a sr’d car i patrted out, she sounded great!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I MENT light NOT hight

fujitsubo legalis r

The HKS hiPower Silent series - makes the RB25 sound so tame.

Are you guys also running pre mufflers or larger ie 22" resonators ?

blitz realise tt is super quiet on a turbo SR…

same with rsr exmag (NOT a gt2… the regular exmag with full muffler)

i know these same pieces are loud on an n/a KA… dunno how they’d be on turbo’d KAs… i imagine theyd be at least a bit quieter

i have the megan racing type 2 3" catback on my n/a ka and its quiet to about 3 grand. then after that it howls. so on your kat it would be much quieter

heh my brm with 22" resonator and dual tip muffler is also very quiet bellow 3000rpm… but beyond 3000rpm its elephants being raped. On turbo cars be it SR or KA-t, the turbo acts as a muffler dampening the sound basically…

i have a apexi noir very good system to have for being low profile.