J-E-T-S

STINK STINK STINK

For you Howie :slight_smile:

hahaahahahahahaha

Dont forget RX3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Must suck to be one of the only other teams with worse quarterback options and offensive play calling then the Bills lol

Wow, I had no idea we had so many douchebag Jets fans.

Chadwick Pennington SUCKS!!!

SUCK SUCK SUCK

The Bills have very questionable play calling, but the QBs are not by any means “terrible.”

Yeah, boygenie made the Bills look like play calling geniuses.

I loved the commentator saying, “Well, with one of the worst defenses in the league do you think maybe they should have gone for it on 4th down”. :slight_smile:

Not terrible…but not upper level NFL caliber quarterbacks. Just sometimes serviceable game managers who are more likely to lose you a game then win one.

I was really hoping that long bomb by JP was going to get picked off. Not because I wanted them to lose, but because that was a stupid call. The two Jets players don’t crash into each other and that is probably an interception. You had the lead, you were running the ball well, I don’t know why you go for the hail mary.

because losman was playing with that chip on his shoulder :lol: god i hate him… that pass shoulda been picked off

All those J!E!T!S! signs around the Jets stadium are really, really cheesy :slight_smile:

J-E-T-S!!! SUCK MY BALLS!!!

It was pretty underthrown and I guarantee he called that as an audible. Not that im more happy with a check down QB though. I wouldl ike to see edwards get a shot at throwing a long pass but i dont think he calls his own plays often.

If that was a JP called play he should be getting his ass handed to him this morning. I really doubt he has the balls to call something that risky on his own though. Besides, it’s the same call that cost us the game when we played Denver and in that game it was the coaching staff that made the call.

I just don’t get the offensive coordinator. He’ll play chicken shit football going into the half, when taking a chance and having it bite you on the ass just means you have the 2nd half to fix it. Then he’ll turn around and make the risky play with the lead with just a few minutes left where a mistake costs you the game.