J - E - T - S

hahahahahahhahaha

ahhh teh bills are manhandeling the 41 year old couch potato…

Die

go tomlinson :slight_smile:

lol

ty law… they should jsut send him packin…

:lol:

The Bills are doin awesome so far. Exciting game… FINALLY

woot woot lets go bills!!! :tup:

I’m not expecting much out of the Jets this year… :frowning:

Lets hope they dont blow it come the second half, like they almost did last week!

they’re working on it :frowning:

OT but how about the tail end of the steeler’s game… maddox must be feeling kinda crappy about fumbling and then throwing the pick for TD in overtime :lol:

dude, you dont even know… i was in a bar watching that game and there was 3 HARDCORE steelers fans.

when the game got tied up and overtime started this guy started getting in everyones face and screaming “thats steelers football baby”

we all laughed and was a little scared for our lives… he was nuts.

then my little indan friend, after they lost, asked him if that was steelers football… and i threw in the cordell stewert stab when he was walking away…

ohh mann… i love living in the tri state area

football…

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/54/2204/320/Grass5.jpg

friggin too bad the Jets suck so bad, the bills are trying to hand them the game

edit: Vinny T sucks. they never should have brough him back.

rofl

game over and its looking like the bills are tied for 1st in the afc east??? wtf?

If the pats lose anyway

s-u-c-k s-u-c-k s-u-c-k

FIRST PLACE NUKKKAAAZZZ

we gave up the game on behalf of interceptions thrown, too bad. giants lost today too, bad day for football

Sweet game. Buffalo in 1st. I love it. Now I can laugh at all the kids i see wearing jets jerseys around the dorms.

it was an awesome game to go to!