J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:200,topic:32262"”]

and don’t ever bring it up again

[/quote]

Then give it back.

You had to know that was coming. Perhaps if you had realized that the part of the original post regarding the manual was a joke, then maybe the dick in your ass wouldnt be quite so big tonight.

its long gone, and has been long gone, so good luck with that one

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:202,topic:32262"”]

its long gone, and has been long gone, so good luck with that one

[/quote]

I take Checks, Visa, MC, Discover and Amex.

(Does anybody even remember what this thread is about anymore? JNJ and Mark should be kissing my ass for this one. NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY can derail a thread quite like I can! I am going to sell me services in the future. PM me for details.)

no its just your typical fashion, any thread you go into can be turned completely against you because drama follows you like the plague. i thought you would have figured that out by now, its not coincidence :tup:

and i also accept checks or credit cards, heck throw paypal in there too. i’ll go dig out the receipts of the replacement motor, sounds like a plan to me. and while we’re at it you can pay don and lee for their time too.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:204,topic:32262"”]

no its just your typical fashion, any thread you go into can be turned completely against you because drama follows you like the plague. i thought you would have figured that out by now, its not coincidence :tup:

and i also accept checks or credit cards, heck throw paypal in there too. i’ll go dig out the receipts of the replacement motor, sounds like a plan to me. and while we’re at it you can pay don and lee for their time too.

[/quote]

I accept paypal too, though I dont like them much.

Send me the bill… I’ll see you in court laughing my ass off the whole way there and back again. After that, I am going to take my first grade teacher to court for stealing my pencil sharpener, I still have the unsharpened pencils as proof. Think I have a case?

whose final gts? im jw

no i don’t think you’d have a case, but your full enough of yourself to beleive it so i can see you trying it anyways. goodluck with that one. just about as good of a case saying i stole your manual infact. let me know how that turns out

[quote=“speedped79,post:206,topic:32262"”]

whose final gts? im jw

[/quote]

The most drama-inducing member of any local forum known to mankind… almost god-like in my abilities to fuck up a thread.

Forums bring out the worst in people

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:207,topic:32262"”]

no i don’t think you’d have a case, but your full enough of yourself to beleive it so i can see you trying it anyways. goodluck with that one. just about as good of a case saying i stole your manual infact. let me know how that turns out

[/quote]

Will do. Do you have any shreads left that I can get fingerprinted or DNA sampled?

Crap… we’re losing viewers.

Quick- Someone fabricate a story about how I burned down their house and kicked their cat on the way out!

unfortunately no :frowning:

seriously are u jandj,s friend or something

[quote=“fiend540,post:209,topic:32262"”]

Forums bring out the worst in people

[/quote]

I tend to agree, but this is quite entertaining to pass the time as I heat up engine parts in the oven.

[quote=“speedped79,post:212,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOL.

You sir, MUST be new.

[quote=“speedped79,post:212,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

lol

damn it… this thread has FAILED. Viewers are dropping like flies.

This thread is the internet equivalent of watching a plane full of terrorists try to land with no wheels… and not spin out of control into a firey heap of scrap metal and very bad dead people.

Final GTS blew the welds clean off of the intake of my WRX all because he said it would be fine after he touched it and installed a high pressure double pumper NOS fogging carb in place of the throttle body.

This resulted in my kitchen catching fire rupturing a faulty gas line that HE installed clear on the other the house all because it was sealed with a bunch of Elmer’s Wood Glue. Shortly after the ensuing explosion caused by a faulty fan (Also installed by him).

Resulting in a bunch of kittens flying out the window, at which point he swung at them with a baseball bat he had conveniently brought with him. Considience I think not, he was ready for it!

Shortly after J&J stopped by and finished off the BDR Shadow like it was simply a feeble fly being swatted with one of those electric fly swatters. (Which are fucking awesome by the way)

i still dont know and im not new just never heard of him

[quote=“speedped79,post:218,topic:32262"”]

i still dont know and im not new just never heard of him

[/quote]

then use the search button and stfu

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:219,topic:32262"”]

stfu

[/quote]

?