J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

:tdown: Thats fucked up man. X1000000 on calling a lawyer

Lawyer time…

Assuming your side of th story is the truth, that is completely unacceptable with that amount of money…

well I’d at least call them and with a very stern demeanor I’d ask “do you want to finish/start this car? If so i’ll give you 6 months to finish it or else i want a full reimbursement. Period. If you do not comply you will only be speaking with my lawyer from now on.”

Then firebomb their garage

What does your contract look like?
Estimated time of completion on there?

i hope you gave him a check… if you gave him 9k cash you are retarded.

get a lawyer

time value of money for 9k sitting in jnj’s pocket = getting 9k being not enough to make me happy. i would want to be compensated at least. man that shit would piss me off.

:bsflag: I can’t see someone waiting this long with that much money on the line and not contacting him or him contacting you… When I have something built im all over the guys nuts doing the job. Something is fishy here.

I’m sure there will be some page long response coming shortly…

It’s probably not J&J’s fault, he was waiting on parts and someone cracked his 10mm socket and never gave it back. Those fuckers.

I wonder what the rest of the story is. Giving him $9k without him so much as taking in the car and walking away for a year and a half doesn’t add up. Sorry.

rape

then

spit

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:31,topic:32262"”]

rape

then

spit

[/quote]

ROFL.

In on 2.

Wasn’t this the one with the titanium lifters and aluminum header flanges?

IB9727382 pages

Will this shit ever end…I don’t know either sides of any of these stories but damn, how can’t any of this get settled in person or in court???

lol. OT already.

The bulk of the cost was in the “exotic” parts he said he could get for me which are guaranteed to never break.

Examples:

class I div II PCM with a stand alone alpha drive
intake compressor
discharge dampers
epoxy coated main caps
alloy shock towers
and rubber intake screens

I am mechanically challenged so i just told him to go ahead with whatever he thought was the best components. I just want to drive the car not work on it.

Spence

[quote=“SpenceSpeed,post:37,topic:32262"”]

The bulk of the cost was in the “exotic” parts he said he could get for me which are guaranteed to never break.

Examples:

class I div II PCM with a stand alone alpha drive
intake compressor
discharge dampers
epoxy coated main caps
alloy shock towers
and rubber intake screens

I am mechanically challenged so i just told him to go ahead with whatever he thought was the best components. I just want to drive the car not work on it.

Spence

[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

subscribed

[quote=“Twizted,post:39,topic:32262"”]

subscribed

[/quote]

:word: