J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

[quote=“SpenceSpeed,post:37,topic:32262"”]

The bulk of the cost was in the “exotic” parts he said he could get for me which are guaranteed to never break.

Examples:

class I div II PCM with a stand alone alpha drive
intake compressor
discharge dampers
epoxy coated main caps
alloy shock towers
and rubber intake screens

I am mechanically challenged so i just told him to go ahead with whatever he thought was the best components. I just want to drive the car not work on it.

Spence

[/quote]

Dude WTF you were suppose to keep quiet about this whole deal. Your forgot to mention the Gen III engine what I am building out of solid titanium and carbon fiber. Except since we started this project it has been hard to get titanium and carbon fiber because the military is buying it all with the war in Iraq (see brent_strong ya fuckin idiot)

If you are mechanically challenged, more than half the people on this website are mentally challenged. Another thing I don’t owe you shit because those beers you drank at the shop last night were $1000 each. I have receipts to provide it that I got you to sign when you were drunk (another shady J&J ploy)

Also even though I am pissed at you right now, you coming over to drink some beer tonight. I think I still owe you $1000

[quote=“strokingnova,post:11,topic:32262"”]

sounds like a sharp a stick in the eye, cant wait to hear the rebutle from a jnj leg humper

[/quote]

Yeah the suspense is killing me also

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:23,topic:32262"”]

Then firebomb their garage

[/quote]

Yeah cause felony arson is always the answer

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:33,topic:32262"”]

Wasn’t this the one with the titanium lifters and aluminum header flanges?

[/quote]

Thanks asshole I was hoping he would forget about those parts

[quote=“J&J,post:41,topic:32262"”]

Dude WTF you were suppose to keep quiet about this whole deal. Your forgot to mention the Gen III engine what I am building out of solid titanium and carbon fiber. Except since we started this project it has been hard to get titanium and carbon fiber because the military is buying it all with the war in Iraq (see brent_strong ya fuckin idiot)

If you are mechanically challenged, more than half the people on this website are mentally challenged. Another thing I don’t owe you shit because those beers you drank at the shop last night were $1000 each. I have receipts to provide it that I got you to sign when you were drunk (another shady J&J ploy)

Also even though I am pissed at you right now, you coming over to drink some beer tonight. I think I still owe you $1000

Yeah the suspense is killing me also

Yeah cause felony arson is always the answer

[/quote]

where can one find these $1000 beers?

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:42,topic:32262"”]

where can one find these $1000 beers?

[/quote]

At “The Speed Shop.” Douche bag humpers like yourself are always welcome. So stop in sometime. The first one is free.

free beers jay? no shit

I’ll stop by later for that free beer :wink:

[quote=“J&J,post:43,topic:32262"”]

At “The Speed Shop.” Douche bag humpers like yourself are always welcome. So stop in sometime. The first one is free.

[/quote]

Free beers in your parents garage??? SWEET

:rx3:

[quote=“matter,post:44,topic:32262"”]

free beers jay? no shit

[/quote]

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:45,topic:32262"”]

I’ll stop by later for that free beer :wink:

[/quote]

Yeah after the first one they get a little expensive. Make sure you keep an eye on your wallet cause you never know when shady J&J is going to strike.

DISCLAIMER, DISCLAIMER - NO FREE BEER FOR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THE SHERMINATOR FROM AMERICAN PIE

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:46,topic:32262"”]

Free beers in your parents garage??? SWEET

:rx3:

[/quote]

No way man it’s at “THE SPEED SHOP” gosh.

[quote=“J&J,post:41,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

You can’t be pissed at me, you owe me a 10 second car…

[quote=“J&J,post:47,topic:32262"”]

Yeah after the first one they get a little expensive. Make sure you keep an eye on your wallet cause you never know when shady J&J is going to strike.

DISCLAIMER, DISCLAIMER - NO FREE BEER FOR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THE SHERMINATOR FROM AMERICAN PIE

[/quote]

I don’t drink with balding failing speedshop owners who suck at life :rx3:

[quote=“SpenceSpeed,post:49,topic:32262"”]

You can’t be pissed at me, you owe me a 10 second car…

[/quote]

I am pissed at you. What the hell are you talking about a 10 second car. That was the plan 2 years ago.

WE ARE RUNNING 8’s THIS SEASON

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:50,topic:32262"”]

I don’t drink with balding failing speedshop owners who suck at life

[/quote]

Ouch me feelings are hurt now.

?? wtf ?

regardless. motion to ban both. both seem worthless to me.

The fuck just happened?

15 MEMBERS

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:54,topic:32262"”]

15 MEMBERS

[/quote]

Yeah I am surprised humper Jeeves744 hasn’t put his 2 cents in yet. Also old man Butch is rather quiet, and Mr. destroy some tools Paradowski is quiet also

SpenceSpeed - you still owe me money for that gold plated 4l60e I sold you last season

Don’t worry I will fill in for all the MIA people…

1 fast car in 7 years good work JnJ :tup:

Should we expect something else 2015?

how the fuck did this thread go from a hostile believable callout to a situation with two men making a plan for friendly buttsex?

[quote=“sureshot!,post:57,topic:32262"”]

how the fuck did this thread go from a hostile believable callout to a situation with two men making a plan for friendly buttsex?

[/quote]

Because get this…it was a JOKE

:slight_smile:

i guess its funny to make fun of how u screw people? cant imagine why the “speed shop” biz never worked…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:56,topic:32262"”]

Don’t worry I will fill in for all the MIA people…

1 fast car in 7 years good work JnJ :tup:

Should we expect something else 2015?

[/quote]

Yes buy 2015 you should have enough money gathered together for the camshaft install you have been talking about since 2004 or 2005 to make your car siqqqqqqq.

[quote=“badazzss,post:59,topic:32262"”]

i guess its funny to make fun of how u screw people? cant imagine why the “speed shop” biz never worked…

[/quote]

:picard: