J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

Definitely a good way to get shop publicity, but one that I will attempt to avoid.

[quote=“J&J,post:60,topic:32262"”]

Yes buy 2015 you should have enough money gathered together for the camshaft install you have been talking about since 2004 or 2005 to make your car siqqqqqqq.

[/quote]

I can assure you I make more money then you do and im no where near as old or bald as you :slight_smile:

Go sell someone some replacement brakes pads for their beater…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:57,topic:32262"”]

how the fuck did this thread go from a hostile believable callout to a situation with two men making a plan for friendly buttsex?

[/quote]

Because drama is not only cheaper than advertising, it gets more attention too.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:61,topic:32262"”]

Definitely a good way to get shop publicity, but one that I will attempt to avoid.

[/quote]

:deadhorse2:don’t really know what you mean, but ice cream is good

[quote=“Denton,post:63,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

out of no where its Denton :headbang:

[quote=“Denton,post:63,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

possibly. I think I’ll stick to my own devices

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:58,topic:32262"”]

Because get this…it was a JOKE

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

Okay, if it’s a joke or not, a majority of the nyspeed / WNY community are not friends with or don’t really know ( or care to know ) J+J or a majority of the other domestic meatheads ( i’m not even including you in this example btw ).

Anyways, my point is that the story is so believable that it just advanced everyones’ negative opinions of J+J. Did Jackstands ( got that from the other thread, it’s pretty funny ) really steal someone’s money? Who knows but 8/10 members wouldn’t doubt it :shrug: I suspect he could care less about his reputation on wny boards after it’s already been tarnished by 1000x threads over the last 5 years, but why add fuel to the fire?

Oh well… whatever

[quote=“J&J,post:43,topic:32262"”]

At “The Speed Shop.” Douche bag humpers like yourself are always welcome. So stop in sometime. The first one is free.

[/quote]

pretty sure im not humping you or him…
i dont know spencespeed
and ive meet you a few times and have nothing against you

You know Jay, you can’t just leave me out of your latest NYSpeed flare up. If they banned your ass from here it would be a better place. You have proven that you have no integrity over and over. I just choose not to talk to you anymore because you are not worth my time. I have said my piece and it is over and done. You know what you have done and you and only you will pay for it in the end. For now I will sit back and watch you dig deeper and deeper holes for yourself until you fuck over the wrong person and they give you what you deserve…

:thankyou: And Butch has spoken.

[quote=“J&J,post:51,topic:32262"”]

I am pissed at you. What the hell are you talking about a 10 second car. That was the plan 2 years ago.

WE ARE RUNNING 8’s THIS SEASON

[/quote]

So now you are probably gonna want to renegotiate another ~$20,000 to get my car into the 8’s

Wow.

[quote=“SpenceSpeed,post:71,topic:32262"”]

So now you are probably gonna want to renegotiate another ~$20,000 to get my car into the 8’s

[/quote]

dude I robbed you blind and you want to give me MORE MONEY. I think an 8 second car is gonna cost you more than $20,000, but what do I know. Anywho you stopping over tonight for :beer2:& …scamming

Oh and seeing as you made this post that transmission went from being 100% free to costing you $1000 + install labor

don’t you find it pretty bad that one of your friends can make a joke like this, and based on your repuation despite how rediculous the claim is, it is believeable?

This Thread is :gay2:

[quote=“J&J,post:73,topic:32262"”]

dude I robbed you blind and you want to give me MORE MONEY. I think an 8 second car is gonna cost you more than $20,000, but what do I know. Anywho you stopping over tonight for :beer2:& …scamming

[/quote]

I’ll be there…:snky: :jam:

[quote=“chino,post:74,topic:32262"”]

don’t you find it pretty bad that one of your friends can make a joke like this, and based on your repuation despite how rediculous the claim is, it is believeable?

[/quote]

Nah I really don’t because I think we talked about this last night. Based on what reputation? Building fast cars. The only thing that is ridiculous is the mob / bandwagon mentality of people on this board that will believe everything they read online

motion for lock

reason: faggots

[quote=“sureshot!,post:78,topic:32262"”]

motion for lock

[/quote]

:hang:hey Spence plans on bumping this thread every morning til I build him an 8 second street car

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:69,topic:32262"”]

You know Jay, you can’t just leave me out of your latest NYSpeed flare up. If they banned your ass from here it would be a better place. You have proven that you have no integrity over and over. I just choose not to talk to you anymore because you are not worth my time. I have said my piece and it is over and done. You know what you have done and you and only you will pay for it in the end. For now I will sit back and watch you dig deeper and deeper holes for yourself until you fuck over the wrong person and they give you what you deserve…

[/quote]

Thanks, when can I pencil you in on the schedule

[quote=“J&J,post:77,topic:32262"”]

Nah I really don’t because I think we talked about this last night. Based on what reputation? Building fast cars. The only thing that is ridiculous is the mob / bandwagon mentality of people on this board that will believe everything they read online

[/quote]

No… and like it or not mob/bandwagon mentality is what drives our country, thats why consumer reports is succesfull.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:78,topic:32262"”]

motion for lock

[/quote]

hahaha